Seahawks interested in Richie Incognito?

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic ... o/17031014

According to Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports, the Seattle Seahawks have shown some interest in former Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito.

Incognito remains unemployed after being suspended last season for bullying former teammate Jonathan Martin.

That would bring some press attention.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Did Garafolo say that on TV or something? I see no evidence of such a report on the web/twitter besides from dubious sites like Yardbarker. Even if he did, sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me.

Boiler

Reaction score
I hated him when he played for the Rams, except that he usually committed a game-changing penalty that led to a Seahawks victory.

Basis4day

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3sabmg6j said:
Did Garafolo say that on TV or something? I see no evidence of such a report on the web/twitter besides from dubious sites like Yardbarker. Even if he did, sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/video/will ... 7527107733

He said it yesterday after mentioning the Raiders and the Cardinals as contacting Incognito. It's JS's job to leave no stone unturned so i only take it as due diligence at this point. Similar to last year and the Tebow rumor.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Well, if we're still in the market for dirtbags, then the fit would be there.

Not sure I'd buy the rumor. It doesn't appear that we are really hurting at OG right now. OT is another matter. Seems we're still unsettled there.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
GM8trFhnw_1MfaTfJHkUDoQ_lvKUxht8O8oq-Wj7Lbo=w550-h364-no

Hawknballs

Reaction score
bring him in. I want our Oline as good as it can be even if it means suffering a d-bag that the leaders on our team will put in place the moment he steps outta line.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Well there is no question Incognito has the 'dirtbag factor'.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I'm all about second chances and forgiving. Bring him in and if he can play and not be a little b**** in the locker room, let him play. This team is full of "thugs" that no one else wanted to give a second chance to.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Incognito wouldn't be called on to be a leader here. Thank God. That was the problem with Dolphins, they allowed him to lead. With guys like Russell Wilson, Sherm, Thomas, etc. His antics would be nipped at the get go. With that said, I don't want Richie anywhere near the Seahawks. He's not that good of a player.

SeaChase

Reaction score
I think we bring in Incognito to be a good role model for Lynch

MadSweeney

Reaction score
Boiler":zr27e3y5 said:
I hated him when he played for the Rams, except that he usually committed a game-changing penalty that led to a Seahawks victory.
I loved him on the Rams. It was beautiful to see him club his own team
Over the with stupid penalties and like you said, help us win during that 5+ year lossless span vs StL. One of the worst offseason moves for me was when he left StL.

Latest posts