Who is not playing tonight?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Injury Update

Rookie wide receiver Kevin Norwood had a bone spur removed from his foot and will not play in tonight's game against the Broncos. Carroll said the team's fourth-round pick has a chance to return before the end of training camp.

Offensive guard James Carpenter (calf strain) will be in uniform tonight, but Carroll wasn't sure if the former first-round draft pick would play.

Rookie wideout Paul Richardson (shoulder) returned to practice Monday and will play in tonight's game.

Carroll said quarterback B.J. Daniels "tweaked his groin" and may not be available for tonight's preseason opener. That should give way to plenty of reps for Terrelle Pryor, who the team acquired this offseason.

Rookie linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis will watch from the sideline with an oblique strain.

And according to linebacker Malcolm Smith, he and cornerback Akeem Auguste will not play tonight.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 49281e22fd

Probably safe to scratch Kam, Okung, and the other guys on the PUP.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am not playing tonight either....in mourning. But I will watch the game.

OP
OP
Soppie

Soppie

Reaction score
Thanks Basis.
I always forget about the main Seahawks site. I figure if it is not on .net it does not exist.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Soppie":jdkqfpg6 said:
Thanks Basis.
I always forget about the main Seahawks site. I figure if it is not on .net it does not exist.

Definitely the case come regular season.