Coach's contract

warden

Reaction score
Pete has one more year on his contract. They will be talking extension.

Penman96

Reaction score
He actually commented on a question in an interview last Wednesday about his contract, saying something to the effect of "I'm good, everything's good with me"! It would be a good assumption that with Paul Allen's resources that Carroll is here until he retires. His original deal was 5 years / 35 million, it finishes after the 2014 season (or technically after we win the SuperBowl on February 1 2015 in the University of Phoenix Stadium)

About Schneider - Per ESPN - GM John Schneider initially signed a three-year deal through 2012. Schneider and the Seahawks quietly extended his contract through 2016.

The Outfield

Reaction score
If he wants to coach for longer after 2014, I'm 99.9% sure he'd stay here and we'd renew his contract. He may have turned down or will turn down an extension offer for now to wait and see how he feels after 2014.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The Outfield":360o1u67 said:
If he wants to coach for longer after 2014, I'm 99.9% sure he'd stay here and we'd renew his contract. He may have turned down or will turn down an extension offer for now to wait and see how he feels after 2014.

He's making $7 million a year and has the best young roster in the NFL. I'm sure he will feel "fine". :lol:

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I would like to see Quinn take over if we have to transition, but I don't see Carroll stepping down any time soon.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
From the interviews I've heard, its clear that our multibillionaire owner Mr. Allen LIKED winning the Lombardi trophy. He is paying Pete 7 million per year now. Paul Allen has more than that in his couch cushions. I'm sure as long as Pete wants to coach he will be here in Seattle. Same goes for John.

Latest posts