The Eagles game will show how much respect Pete has...

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I love how somebody starts a thread setting up our coach for failure by saying if they lose it shows the players have quit on the coach & it spectacularly blows up in their face.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
I love how somebody starts a thread setting up our coach for failure by saying if they lose it shows the players have quit on the coach & it spectacularly blows up in their face.
Explain how it blew up in my face? Did I say anywhere in my posy that he for sure lost the team?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The team played great last night for coach.

Unfortunately, I still believe that coach has lost the team and this was just one last hoorah for coach Carroll.

It was a great send off. Happy they won. But this is still the final 3 games of the Carroll era.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Explain how it blew up in my face? Did I say anywhere in my posy that he for sure lost the team?
You were just waiting for the loss, the loss almost everybody in the football world thought was coming because Philly is a good team, to declare it.
That's what I meant by "setting our coach up".

CactusJack

Reaction score
The team played great last night for coach.

Unfortunately, I still believe that coach has lost the team and this was just one last hoorah for coach Carroll.

It was a great send off. Happy they won. But this is still the final 3 games of the Carroll era.
What makes you think Pete will step down?

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
You were just waiting for the loss, the loss almost everybody in the football world thought was coming because Philly is a good team, to declare it.
That's what I meant by "setting our coach up".
I never set up our coach for anything. I never said we were going to win or lose. You are just interpreting based off your own bias. It sounds like you were expecting Philly to win and had no faith in the team.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Nah, it didn't at all. They did next to nothing other than a couple good drives.
Hawks were the better team last night.
It did to me. The Seahawks let the Eagles drive 75 yards in 8 + minutes to open the game . Philadelphia was also almost 60% in 3rd down and led the game for 59 minutes.

I like the outcome but if not for some nice clutch plays on the last drive , Seattle would've effectively been eliminated last night. They still have big problems to address .

I could see them losing one of the final 3 games . They beat the defending NFC champions then lose to a 3 win Phoenix team.