Demarius Thomas Mom & Grandma

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
ManBunts":1efmt52r said:
Largent80":1efmt52r said:

Frankly I'd just as soon not see this brought up. They're doing their time, and it shouldn't be held against DT in any way.

Too bad, it is something to talk about. Don't read it then.

BTW, Danny ONeil said they were sharing a cell this morning on KIRO otherwise I had not heard this story.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Largent80":144vv459 said:
ManBunts":144vv459 said:
Largent80":144vv459 said:

Frankly I'd just as soon not see this brought up. They're doing their time, and it shouldn't be held against DT in any way.

Too bad, it is something to talk about. Don't read it then.

BTW, Danny ONeil said they were sharing a cell this morning on KIRO otherwise I had not heard this story.

Leave it be. It's his family.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Hey look. It is something that was reported, and I am simply posting it here for anyone that may be interested.

Are we a bunch of Sensitive Sallys around here?

Dudes mom and grandma are in jail, that is news whether you like it or not

Basis4day

Reaction score
Largent80":1vt3k4qd said:
Hey look. It is something that was reported, and I am simply posting it here for anyone that may be interested.

It has nothing to do with sensitivity. There is nothing to discuss. They're in prison. Next topic.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Basis4day":1a3ozosw said:
Largent80":1a3ozosw said:

It has nothing to do with sensitivity. There is nothing to discuss. They're in prison. Next topic.

Great then, create a topic, don't shit on every topic because you don't like it. Next poster.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Largent is being shushed. I think this is interesting. Don't speak for all of us, some of us can read information and we'll decide for ourselves what to discuss.

MrCarey

Reaction score
You guys getting all up in arms about this being posted are getting a little too defensive. He is merely posting a mildly interesting story to give you some background on DT. Nobody has judged, and nobody has said anything bad. It's crazy to see this, and I think it is cool to see how far he has come, with a pretty tough background. Gotta root for a guy like that, but just not in this game.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Largent80":3s19iqkb said:
Basis4day":3s19iqkb said:
Largent80":3s19iqkb said:

Great then, create a topic, don't shit on every topic because you don't like it. Next poster.

You still haven't discussed anything. A message board is about more than who agrees with you.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Basis4day":2618ddtx said:
Largent80":2618ddtx said:
Basis4day":2618ddtx said:
Largent80":2618ddtx said:

You still haven't discussed anything. A message board is about more than who agrees with you.

Once again. Make something worth commenting on and welcome to my ignore list since you can't/don't

Basis4day

Reaction score
Still waiting for you to discuss the topic. They're in prison? What else?

My opinion is it's not important.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
They share a prison cell and will watch together from that cell. Good enough?

I mean really....How many people have their mom and grandma in prison...at the same time even?