Demarius Thomas Mom & Grandma

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Tical21":2jpnm9fk said:
wtf is going on here? Decently cool story, worth a read. Maybe in the wrong forum, but is it really worth the bunching of panties and salty attitudes? Geesh.

Thanks, i guess some here just need to be Harbaughs. They have nothing to add except...why did you post this? Then keep posting the same regurgitated shit over and over.

There actually IS a topic here in spite of Curry and his runs.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this story, Largent.

Interesting story in a member of the team we are playing against this week. Had no idea the guy and his family went, and continue to go through this.

As for the Curryguy, if you really want to be a mod, try being a little less reactionary and a Whiner. Being a mod here takes patience, a level head and a big dong. Leave it to the professionals.

Mr.Hawkbrah

Reaction score
Do People secretly hate anything related to d. Thomas due to the fact that he's better than Doug Baldwin? :stirthepot:

Sounds like he was a good kid. Talk about a guy who was set up to fail, good for him to succeed when his parent figures Did something so selfish.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Terrible story but true. It is a noteworthy story IMO because it is involving a member of our opposition.

Thanks Strap for having my back.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1bi7z9h7 said:
Thanks for posting this story, Largent.

Interesting story in a member of the team we are playing against this week. Had no idea the guy and his family went, and continue to go through this.

As for the Curryguy, if you really want to be a mod, try being a little less reactionary and a Whiner. Being a mod here takes patience, a level head and a big dong. Leave it to the professionals.

I have moderated message boards before. I have a level head and patience. Unfortunately, my member is less that adequate. None of this changes the fact that this has nothing to do with the Seahawks and has alrady been posted.