Demarius Thomas Mom & Grandma

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to Seahawks.net so I'm going to just offer my two cents for what its worth. I come on this site to read up on the team, as I don't have all day to scour the web for newsworthy bits about the team or those that it faces. I find that this site is addicting because most of the people that post here know their Seahawks very well, know their football, are true fans of the game, and aren't just blind homers. I love reading all the information about the team, even stuff about the opponents. When folks get criticized for posting, because people don't want to read what they post, I think it does a disservice to those of us that are interested in reading because that poster didn't think that "the majority of the forum would like this/agree with this/etc. I'm learning, am interested in the team. If you don't like what's posted, move onto the next thread.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":3j3ks3r2 said:
I'm relatively new to Seahawks.net so I'm going to just offer my two cents for what its worth. I come on this site to read up on the team, as I don't have all day to scour the web for newsworthy bits about the team or those that it faces. I find that this site is addicting because most of the people that post here know their Seahawks very well, know their football, are true fans of the game, and aren't just blind homers. I love reading all the information about the team, even stuff about the opponents. When folks get criticized for posting, because people don't want to read what they post, I think it does a disservice to those of us that are interested in reading because that poster didn't think that "the majority of the forum would like this/agree with this/etc. I'm learning, am interested in the team. If you don't like what's posted, move onto the next thread.

This is a repeat topic. If there are multiple threads then it pushes more important information off of the front page. This is why threads are combined. Also, this is not Seahawk related and should have been posted in the NFL Forum. There are rules that keep things flowing properly. Some think that they are above these rules and continually post things in the improper place.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":27b99sce said:

And that is how you improve your posting/reading experience by using the ignore function. I have been on this site through all of its different personalities since the 90's and never used the ignore function until this year. I allows me to enjoy my time here without people I feel take away from my time I spend here. I used to have nobody on there, now I have about ten (and it is obviously still growing). Hell, even an old nemisis (smokinhawk) and I have buried the hatchet. However, some people need to have that one-upmanship. Maybe a small man syndrome or whatever. It doesn't matter, if someone is giving you shit here, use IGNORE.

checkdanews

Reaction score
I hope nobody is trying to make a joke of this, this is not who we are as a fanbase, we are better then that. Some players have amazing stories, look no further then Turbin, so lets give D.T all the respect the 12thman is capable of.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1vmdrr2u said:
CHawkTailGator":1vmdrr2u said:

This is a repeat topic. If there are multiple threads then it pushes more important information off of the front page. This is why threads are combined. Also, this is not Seahawk related and should have been posted in the NFL Forum. There are rules that keep things flowing properly. Some think that they are above these rules and continually post things in the improper place.

It is the Superbowl week mr. Runs. A lot of good threads get pushed off because of volume. Get used to it, and take some kaopectate. Just added you BTW, because I feel you have a vendetta and you add nothing to the board,I have seen you try to undermine a lot of topics.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Largent80":2g2lzgcy said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2g2lzgcy said:
CHawkTailGator":2g2lzgcy said:

It is the Superbowl week mr. Runs. A lot of good threads get pushed off because of volume. Get used to it, and take some kaopectate.

This belongs in the NFL Forum and you would know that being that you have been a part of .net since the very late nineties.

I have been around .net since 2003 and cannot think of one thread that I posted that was moved to another forum. The reason? I post threads where they belong.

checkdanews

Reaction score
Largent80":2hgvqd08 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2hgvqd08 said:
CHawkTailGator":2hgvqd08 said:

It is the Superbowl week mr. Runs. A lot of good threads get pushed off because of volume. Get used to it, and take some kaopectate. Just added you BTW, because I feel you have a vendetta and you add nothing to the board, hell, look at your screen name.

Gahhh my biggest seahawk.net pet peeve are the people who use the forum rules in a spiteful way, just to be rude...ignore them

Edit: P.S Largent80 your avatar makes me smile everytime I see it!

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
checkdanews":28syq9q2 said:
Largent80":28syq9q2 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":28syq9q2 said:
CHawkTailGator":28syq9q2 said:

It is the Superbowl week mr. Runs. A lot of good threads get pushed off because of volume. Get used to it, and take some kaopectate. Just added you BTW, because I feel you have a vendetta and you add nothing to the board, hell, look at your screen name.

Gahhh my biggest seahawk.net pet peeve are the people who use the forum rules in a spiteful way, just to be rude...ignore them

Weird, because one of my pet peeves is people that use the length of their tenure as a reason to disobey the rules.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
checkdanews":345ziljl said:
Largent80":345ziljl said:
CurryStopstheRuns":345ziljl said:
CHawkTailGator":345ziljl said:

Edit: P.S Largent80 your avatar makes me smile everytime I see it!

Me too on both accounts. I posted this because I thought it was interesting at least. If not, then move on, don't try and make people out to be something because they post a topic. I have been here a long time. Iv'e been banned a bunch of times, now I am way more mellow than I used to be. It is just a place to put thoughts and news.

I'm done with this thread, and as I said before, I put it here for entertainment only. But now I got another ignore...GOOD, 1 less.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":3l9ohakh said:
Still waiting for you to discuss the topic. They're in prison? What else?

My opinion is it's not important.

I don't think it's important either, but media outlets seem to be pushing it as the feel good story line because of all he's had to overcome with them both having gone to prison. I can't blame the OP for posting it, it has been pretty big news. I don't understand the why, but it is out there

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
checkdanews":1v8k0tli said:
Dude Largent I was defending you...your gonna block me? Not cool man

No dude. lets just let the whole thing go away, and we have learned, well, not much. This was out there and I posted it. I also posted a look a like thread which is buried and needs to have additions.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":gh61lol4 said:
It has already been posted and it is not worthy of being talked about again.

Fantastic, now that I know I can count on you policing the forum, and can count on you to DECIDE what is pertinent information that should be talked about. in every thread.
I for one found it interesting that one of our opponents in SB XLVIII had overcome a big obstacle.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3ob4tzmg said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3ob4tzmg said:

Fantastic, now that I know I can count on you policing the forum, and can count on you to DECIDE what is pertinent information that should be talked about. in every thread.
I for one found it interesting that one of our opponents in SB XLVIII had overcome a big obstacle.

Fantastic! Go read about it in the NFL Forum. To your other point, if people would do a better job of policing themselves then what I did would not be necessary.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
scutterhawk":379e8xia said:
CurryStopstheRuns":379e8xia said:

Yeah, he is good about saying we need police on the forum in a thread about a mom and gramdma BOTH in prison at the same time of one of our opposing players.

Ignore . it is in the user control panel. Use it.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Largent80":3nfcloo1 said:
scutterhawk":3nfcloo1 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3nfcloo1 said:

Yeah, he is good about saying we need police on the forum in a thread about a mom and gramdma BOTH in prison at the same time of one of our opposing players.

Ignore . it is in the user control panel. Use it.

L80, once again announcing to the world that he is taking his ball and going home. Look at me!

Tical21

Reaction score
wtf is going on here? Decently cool story, worth a read. Maybe in the wrong forum, but is it really worth the bunching of panties and salty attitudes? Geesh.