SF @ Seattle NFCCG Raible Highlights

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Wish I could watch the game with this instead of generic fox announcers

SDHawk

Reaction score
Moon: "Run Michael! Run Michael! Run Michael!"

On Bennett's fumble recovery return. Lol!!

DrDix

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I can't help but notice how awful Raible really is..I mean, every play he screws up a name. He is definitely very exciting, but he is very bad at his job.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Warren Moon has immortalized this particular set of highlights. I laughed my whole way through this!

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
The only thing that bugged me was on the last play by Sherman. It took Raible like 5 seconds to realize that it was an interception. Everyone in the stadium plus Warren Moon knew it was picked off immediately. Raible just sits there saying "Is it intercepted?... Is it intercepted?..." He finally realizes its an interception after Smith takes like 5 steps and falls to the endzone turf.

Just wasn't as epic a radio call as I would of hoped for. Watching NFL network the past couple days, its hilarious to see how severely they had to edit that last call just to make it seem like Raible knew what the hell was going on lol. I do love Raible though.

grizbob

Reaction score
:th2thumbs: Moons scream had me giggling like a school girl. Thanks OP :thirishdrinkers:

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Thanks for finding these highlights - always my favorite!
I agree with everyone - Moon's reactions make these highlights a CLASSIC.
I also love Sherm's fist pump as he is falling on the ground and sees it's been picked off.
Oh and Robinson's excitement after the last kneel down - pure awesomeness.

hawker84

Reaction score
Watching that highlight reel with Raible calling the plays brought back all those emotions i felt sunday, and Moon is just classic.

thanks for posting these every week, appreciate the time and effort.

Go Hawks.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
DrDix":3fqfm80j said:
I'm sorry, I can't help but notice how awful Raible really is..I mean, every play he screws up a name. He is definitely very exciting, but he is very bad at his job.

Every play? I'm at the 4 minute mark, into the 2nd half, and he did it once. He called Baldwin "Tate" on one play.

Nice contribution.

OP: Thanks a ton for doing these! I send them to co-workers and they love it, Raibs makes it even better :th2thumbs:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
OreIdahawk":2j1lip6s said:
The only thing that bugged me was on the last play by Sherman. It took Raible like 5 seconds to realize that it was an interception. Everyone in the stadium plus Warren Moon knew it was picked off immediately. Raible just sits there saying "Is it intercepted?... Is it intercepted?..." He finally realizes its an interception after Smith takes like 5 steps and falls to the endzone turf.

Just wasn't as epic a radio call as I would of hoped for. Watching NFL network the past couple days, its hilarious to see how severely they had to edit that last call just to make it seem like Raible knew what the hell was going on lol. I do love Raible though.

Dude, it's called incredulity. Sometimes, something so amazing happens that you can't get your mind around it.

Great highlights, and far better than Buck-Aikman.

Latest posts