Seattle Seahawks typeface Cap

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Anyone know where the caps that players and coaches are wearing in pressers can be obtained? I believe it’s a New Era cap but can’t find anywhere when I try to search. It just says ‘Seattle Seahawks’ across the front.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Anyone know where the caps that players and coaches are wearing in pressers can be obtained? I believe it’s a New Era cap but can’t find anywhere when I try to search. It just says ‘Seattle Seahawks’ across the front.
Honestly no clue.

And TBH, the companies, New Era, Fanatics, Nike etc etc rolling out the "throwback" stuff overall has been... kind of a flop/lackluster. Hats have been out of stock non stop it seems, or in stock for a very short, EXTREMELY limited time, as well as other new throwback stuff. Overall Imo pretty underwhelming and disappointing. They definitely did NOT plan for such high demand.. :(

Edit: They do have them on eBAY, BUT they're not new. And from the 90's and 80's

and im assuming this type

Last edited:

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Well, sir.

Your mom obviously rules.

OMG that's funny. New line for the month!!!!

Mom was pretty damn funny. I don't remember what overpriced thing she was talking about at the time, but I loved that line and have used it in two languages a lot over the years (I translated it to Brazilian Portuguese as "nem se vem com boquete!").

Mom has been gone since early May of 2020, but her memory and influence live on!

morgulon1

Reaction score
I wish I still had mine from the 80s

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Honestly no clue.

And TBH, the companies, New Era, Fanatics, Nike etc etc rolling out the "throwback" stuff overall has been... kind of a flop/lackluster. Hats have been out of stock non stop it seems, or in stock for a very short, EXTREMELY limited time, as well as other new throwback stuff. Overall Imo pretty underwhelming and disappointing. They definitely did NOT plan for such high demand.. :(

Edit: They do have them on eBAY, BUT they're not new. And from the 90's and 80's

So cool to see pics of Ground Chuck wearing it. I remember him wearing that kind of cap. I'm pretty sure he was wearing caps like that on the sideline when I saw the Seahawks in Foxborough in 1984 and '86. I definitely saw him wearing them on TV a buncha times.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I think I have one of those kicking around here somewhere...

Msfann

Reaction score
Honestly no clue.

I've been looking for this one one for a long time. It's in my amazon cart but has been gone for years.
Pilots

JPatera76

Reaction score
They sell them at Simply Seattle (online and at their store in Pike Place). $40, less if you use a promo code.
Saw those too, but still not the same ones the op is looking for. The ones in the tweet he's asking about is more of a trucker style hat with the mesh panels and snap back, backing.

OP
OP
T

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
You could try calling the Lumen Field Pro Shop to see if they can help. 206-682-2900
Have found out by signing up for twitter and checking the post at the top and indeed they are only available at the two pro stores in Seattle not online anywhere. No luck for me, cheers for the help team.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Honestly no clue.

Exactly this. The NFL has totally dropped the ball on production of throwback gear. Ordered my Wagner the day the were released in June. They finally cancelled my order in late September. I should be wearing my jersey today. Instead, it will arrive tomorrow long after game is over. 🤬

JPatera76

Reaction score
Exactly this. The NFL has totally dropped the ball on production of throwback gear. Ordered my Wagner the day the were released in June. They finally cancelled my order in late September. I should be wearing my jersey today. Instead, it will arrive tomorrow long after game is over. 🤬

I went through that same EXACT situation. I got mine last week.