Very eager to see

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
How rw does tomorrow I've been waiting for him to break out of his funk and put the team on his back for the past few weeks we haven't seen our quarterback comfortable in the pocket or comfortable scrambling and stretching plays I used to love when the other team got pressure so I could watch our lil Houdini escape the defenses death trap for a big gain nothing would be sweeter to me then to watch him come out fully poised an just pick apart the defense.... This is gonna be a fun one GO HAWKS

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I'm eager to see if the Saints bring pressure and how our line deals with it. If they pick up the blitz, our WR's are going to have a field day with their CB corps

Spiderdan

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think either team's passing game will work too well. Possibly heavy rain, wind and wind gusts up to 50 don't make passing a certain proposition.

OP
OP
F

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
Spiderdan":3obzbz3a said:
Honestly, I don't think either team's passing game will work too well. Possibly heavy rain, wind and wind gusts up to 50 don't make passing a certain proposition.
True but I'd also like to see some read option we haven't Utilized that play much and feel like there are some good yards there and if they load the box and te play calling is anywhere near ok then screens and short pass plays can be used even In bad weather which brings me back to rw being comfortable because nothing is worse than a short pass or screen where the ball is delivered poorly it kills the play and doesn't allow the receiver to make a move

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
if they blitz him..they'll get the same treatment that they got last time..with a deep ball play.
If not they give him too much time to find his reads or make a play with his feet. Either way this is what makes the coaching and RW such a great threat against D coordinators.

Latest posts