Seattle opens up as a 8 1/2 favorite

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Its the playoffs sounds about right. I would of expected 6.5 or 7....

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":25t3jjam said:
too low, should be 12, I'll bet on that if I have to.

I agree. They give Clink +4 for HFA anyway. I think we would beat them on a neutral field by 8 or better.

HawkWow

Reaction score
For this game...with Harvin (supposedly) ready to go, against a team that has issues on the road / cold? The Clink will be ballistic, I'd give us no less than 6 pts for HFA. The Saints should consider it a moral victory if they finish within 2 TDs. We are better than last time, well rested and they are the exact opposite. By the 4th, the Saints will be more worried about their plane starting than the final score.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I'll see that 8 1/2 and I'll raise you another 8 1/2 and that's about right.... Make it happen!!! GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3dpefwq6 said:
Hawks will be favored by like 8.5+ in a playoff game.

All the betting money will go on the hawks to blow out the Saints.

That means a whole pile of poop penalties to keep this thing close so the house can rake in the Ca$h

Probably ends up, Seattle 27 Saints 24, with the possibility for a lucky Saint's upset.

Your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3dyohbnb said:
Hawks will be favored by like 8.5+ in a playoff game.

All the betting money will go on the hawks to blow out the Saints.

That means a whole pile of poop penalties to keep this thing close so the house can rake in the Ca$h

Probably ends up, Seattle 27 Saints 24, with the possibility for a lucky Saint's upset.

Edit. I've offered too much on this subject and will let smarter bettors...just do their thing. ; )

mikeak

Reaction score
HawkWow":eivyxbg5 said:
Bigpumpkin":eivyxbg5 said:
FDNYHAWK":eivyxbg5 said:
I think that's about right

Las Vegas didn't fare so well today. Both teams picked to win....LOST!

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Vegas did not lose today. Vegas does not bet on football teams...they take bets on football games. People that bet Indy and NO, won no money from Vegas. They won their money from those that bet KC and Philly. Vegas is the middle man that basically put those people together (and were paid juice for doing so).

All: If interested in learning more, please read my previous post in this thread. What I am writing here is fact / not debatable. Good luck.

There are still days where Vegas lose large amounts or huge swings in the take because of last second scoring.

mikeak

Reaction score
I don't believe that the Saints opened up the play book against us. Just never seen them with such strange playcalling.

Nervous but think we win a close one. Would take the over but not touching the spread

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man...I would love to have an 8 point victory, but it is the playoffs and crazy things always seem to happen. Plus, I really doubt the Saints are gonna play as flat as they did the first time they came up here.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2bv2xged said:
Man...I would love to have an 8 point victory, but it is the playoffs and crazy things always seem to happen. Plus, I really doubt the Saints are gonna play as flat as they did the first time they came up here.

Mr. Brees will not be more effective than his last visit if our Defense can repeat its dominance. Our Defense will win or lose this game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
mikeak":3kb81o6c said:
HawkWow":3kb81o6c said:
Bigpumpkin":3kb81o6c said:
FDNYHAWK":3kb81o6c said:
I think that's about right

Las Vegas didn't fare so well today. Both teams picked to win....LOST!

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Vegas did not lose today. Vegas does not bet on football teams...they take bets on football games. People that bet Indy and NO, won no money from Vegas. They won their money from those that bet KC and Philly. Vegas is the middle man that basically put those people together (and were paid juice for doing so).

All: If interested in learning more, please read my previous post in this thread. What I am writing here is fact / not debatable. Good luck.

There are still days where Vegas lose large amounts or huge swings in the take because of last second scoring.

I enjoy your posts, Mike, and look forward to your explanation. PM me if you have any questions or if I can assist. I have deleted my previous posts related to this subject because I have a hunch it will only lead to frustration / headache. Go Hawks!