Watch Breno

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Breno also played a role in keeping Lynch from fighting with punk ass Ogletree after the late hit/near brawl.

Breno the peacekeeper? Weird.

Seeker

Reaction score
Breno has gone from the guy who takes on stupid penalties to the guy who gets calls for us.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Scottemojo":7zxxxm1t said:
Breno also played a role in keeping Lynch from fighting with punk ass Ogletree after the late hit/near brawl.

Breno the peacekeeper? Weird.
Seeker":7zxxxm1t said:
Breno has gone from the guy who takes on stupid penalties to the guy who gets calls for us.
I think Breno has realized the value of taunting guys into making penalties without hurting us. More intelligent "brawling", in a manner of speaking. I love it. :)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
The announcers were just talking about how ridiculous the Rams were getting with their cheap shots, Taunting and the like, that the Officials really did need to take control of things, as Fisher obviously had no intention to having his players stop with the crap play.

Breno has taken a different approach at dinging up the opposing Defenses.
That bye-bye wave was funnier than shit. :lol:

The Outfield

Reaction score
If Breno can draw some personal fouls to offset his false starts and holds, I wouldn't mind them so much :D

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Ever since Pete benched him last year for his stupid penalties, Breno has mastered the art of getting the opposition to snap and then stand by and watch smiling.

He is the kid in the back of the class who is always starting the trouble, but knows when to stop when the teacher looks up.

Brett

Reaction score
I heard today on brock and danny that since the first half of last season when he was getting all those personal foul's called on him he has not had even one since and instead has done what most of you have observed and that's to pick the fight but not get caught resulting in the other team getting the flag way to go to brenno

Nearpost

Reaction score
I actually felt sorry for Langford in the end, he was about ready to start crying. Proud of the crowd for not throwing beer on him, or some other lowlife act.

Axx

Reaction score
how can you not love this guy?

also, i disliked how the crowd for booing at Langford after he was DQd for a BS reason.... if it was legit reason sure, but he got screwed pretty bad on that one.

Chapman

Reaction score
I felt bad for him as well.
He really didn't know why he was being flagged.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Langford was flagged for swiping the refs hand as he was trying to move him back. Nothing inadvertent about it at all.

chris98251

Reaction score
Axx":1l4gayko said:
how can you not love this guy?

also, i disliked how the crowd for booing at Langford after he was DQd for a BS reason.... if it was legit reason sure, but he got screwed pretty bad on that one.

Did you watch what was going on? He did not get screwed he earned it all. It wasn't the knocking off the officials hat that earned him a early shower.

irocdave

Reaction score
As has been mentioned several times, 98 got booted for reaching out and pushing the arm down of an official AFTER knocking the hat off the same official. Watch the replay again, have some one watch with you if you cant see it. Yea, the ref had a hair trigger but 98 had just knocked the hat off of the same official and the left arm push down was intentional. He was also running his mouth at the same time. With what was going on at the time he should have been booted.

Galen96

Reaction score
It should have been called on the hand swipe, but the flag was indeed for the inadvertent contact. You will notice the ref who threw the flag didn't see the actual contact, but saw the hat fall and began to pull the flag thinking it was on purpose.... the hand swipe confirmed the deal and the thrown helmet sealed his fate.