Watch Breno

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
-The Glove-":24kf705f said:
Langford was flagged for swiping the refs hand as he was trying to move him back. Nothing inadvertent about it at all.
^^^^ this..... the flag was thrown when he batted down the ref that was trying to calm him down.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Galen96":2leod19w said:
It should have been called on the hand swipe, but the flag was indeed for the inadvertent contact. You will notice the ref who threw the flag didn't see the actual contact, but saw the hat fall and began to pull the flag thinking it was on purpose.... the hand swipe confirmed the deal and the thrown helmet sealed his fate.

No, the thrown helmet did not 'seal his fate,' but it did bring another penalty against the Rams. His 'fate was sealed' after the contact with the ref. How about actually reading instead of watching a video then trying to fill in the blanks.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Axx":eenjzrt8 said:
how can you not love this guy?

also, i disliked how the crowd for booing at Langford after he was DQd for a BS reason.... if it was legit reason sure, but he got screwed pretty bad on that one.

I was there - they didn't show a replay of the incident until well after the ejection, and you couldn't see what was going on in that scrum. Most of the fans around me thought the ejection was BS after they showed the video.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Nearpost":2eehvib5 said:
I actually felt sorry for Langford in the end, he was about ready to start crying. Proud of the crowd for not throwing beer on him, or some other lowlife act.

I didn't feel bad for him but I was proud of the 12's. There was so much potential for us to look really bad. I've watched that clip several times and didn't see one 12 do anything out of line. I'm sure some choice words were yelled but that's bout it. Way to be cool 12th man.
#68 has done tons better, proud of him as well.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pmedic920":zymig7bi said:
Nearpost":zymig7bi said:
I actually felt sorry for Langford in the end, he was about ready to start crying. Proud of the crowd for not throwing beer on him, or some other lowlife act.

I didn't feel bad for him but I was proud of the 12's. There was so much potential for us to look really bad. I've watched that clip several times and didn't see one 12 do anything out of line. I'm sure some choice words were yelled but that's bout it. Way to be cool 12th man.
#68 has done tons better, proud of him as well.
Why feel sorry for Langford?

The Refs had been in the ear of every player on the field from the beginning of the game, and in particular in the 2nd half, because the Rams were not handling their losing. As Seattle began to shove the run game down their throat, they lost their collective shit. This was all spill over from the late hit on Lynch, and they spent all the time between snaps talking back and forth with a few Hawk players who were stirring the pot.

I guarantee you the one thing Langford can't tell you about the play that happened on is what the defensive play call was. I guarantee he can tell you that the Refs had been telling people to calm down or they were going to take action and someone would get tossed. He wasn't part of the solution, so as a key part of the problem he got tossed.

Giblien

Reaction score
Let's give Breno some credit too...HE has been playing MUCH better lately and has really cut back on penalties.

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Langford didn't have any place talking to the refs at all. He isn't a team captain and flailing around like an idiot and hitting a ref was the last straw.

Latest posts