IN YOUR OPINION: If Falcons win, does it take away or change

Does a division title feel different if we "back into it"?

• Yes, it means way more if we WIN it outright

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No, a division title is a division title no matter how it is won

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • OTHER OPINION (post your reasoning)

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
First off, I'd like to proclaim that I am finally back for those that remember me as an active and positive contributor to this wonderful community. For any of those that know about my disease, I have fought my ass off and refused to give up and, for now anyways, I have won. 8)

But on to the topic, if the Falcons win tonight does it change the feeling that you get in anyway from the resulting division title? As opposed to the reward and accomplishment feelings had we beat the 49ers or Cardinals straight up? Just curious what everyones thoughts are... personally it doesn't change much for me. It's still a great accomplishment wiether or not it happens immediately following our game or as a result of standings and technicalities.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I want the Falcons to win more or less to put the Niners on the brink of being eliminated.

I think we win the division next week regardless.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
What's the difference in winning early and often to negate a loss or two in the end as opposed to a couple losses early and winning out? The idea of "backing into the playoffs" is a joke.