My Contribution To The Shut-Out

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
For the first time this season, I wore my medium sized Russell Wilson jersey... my then gf, now wife got me last X-mas.

When I was jobless, my weight kind of ballooned (from sitting around and being depressed with job search stuff) where I couldn't fit the medium, but I've been working on it the past few months and I finally decided to put on today.

And it was a shut-out.

Nah, in all seriousness it was one hell of a performance our D put on NYG and to do it away from the CLINK was a statement. They were definitely playing focused and determined like a genius serial killer. I truly wonder how much of that attitude stemmed from the breakdown on SF's last drive the week prior.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":ksqr7cg2 said:
For the first time this season, I wore my medium sized Russell Wilson jersey... my then gf, now wife got me last X-mas.

When I was jobless, my weight kind of ballooned (from sitting around and being depressed with job search stuff) where I couldn't fit the medium, but I've been working on it the past few months and I finally decided to put on today.

And it was a shut-out.

Nah, in all seriousness it was one hell of a performance our D put on NYG and to do it away from the CLINK was a statement. They were definitely playing focused and determined like a genius serial killer. I truly wonder how much of that attitude stemmed from the breakdown on SF's last drive the week prior.
Hell of a performance, keep it up for the next 5 games. :)