Just pulled my best Seahawk item out of storage. Check it out.

Bama Fan

Reaction score
Greetings from Alabama. I became a Seahawk fan when I was a kid because my favorite player Shaun Alexander landed there. I just pulled my old collection out of storage and found this gem, so I thought I'd share! It's my favorite card. It's serial numbered to 25 but this is the only one in existence graded Gem Mint. Go Seahawks!

20221107 082354

Mad Dog

Reaction score
My best item is my Tiffany’s crafted SB 48 replica ring. Might have to pull that one out if, sorry, when we make the playoffs.

OP
OP
B

Bama Fan

Reaction score
My best item is my Tiffany’s crafted SB 48 replica ring. Might have to pull that one out if, sorry, when we make the playoffs.
Someone my dad grew up with won a World Series with the Arizona Diamondbacks and I saw his ring once when I was a kid. It was so freaking heavy, can't believe how huge and valuable championship rings are.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Greetings from Alabama. I became a Seahawk fan when I was a kid because my favorite player Shaun Alexander landed there. I just pulled my old collection out of storage and found this gem, so I thought I'd share! It's my favorite card. It's serial numbered to 25 but this is the only one in existence graded Gem Mint. Go Seahawks!

View attachment 55587
That's Awesome!

I LOVE the grin.