Today I Feel...

Today I Feel...

• Sad. Losing sucks, I forgot how it feels.

Votes: 28 19.6%
  • Mad. I HATE the whiners!!!

Votes: 30 21.0%
  • Glad. Glad to be 11-2 with everything still in sight.

Votes: 59 41.3%
  • Other (please read my comments).

Votes: 26 18.2%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Time to take NET Nation's temp...

Wartooth

Reaction score
Glad!
Was out and about today here in Illinois cleaning up after our snow storm.
Ran into quite a few people who saw the game, and said the Hawks were beat by the refs!
Now mind you, these are mostly Bears and Packers fans!
I'm alright with yesterday, bump in the road.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'm not "mad" or "sad" and i'm certainly not glad. Hard to say. Losing sucks and I'm bummed, but the sky is still firmly in place. We're still in excellent shape for the division and HFA. We're heading into the playoffs in reasonlably good shape (though losing KJ and the uncertanty of Unger really sucks) so i'm not too put out by this.

I dunno... If I had to choose one word, I'd actually say "indifferent". Nothing has reeeeeealy changed. We're still in the driver seat, so it's all good. if anything, this might keep the guys grounded a little so it might actually be a bit of a positive.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I think yesterday was a great building block for the rest of the year. You cant have too many good, hard nosed dog fights under your belt.

I still just think its hilarious of all the smack talk going around by the Niners. That ticks me off more than the game itself.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Other.

Losing isn't fun, so glad isn't the right term, but the close loss at SF hasn't made me sad or mad.

I don't know if there is a feeling or emotion tied to the understanding that maybe people were flying a bit too high after the beatdown of the Saints, and now there is the widespread realization that the Seahawks still need to grind these last few wins out to secure HFA. No one is going to hand it to us.

Still, 11-2 is a situation in which 30 other teams in the league would love to find themselves, and we still control our destiny regarding HFA. So, maybe "tempered enthusiasm" or something like that?

Chapow

Reaction score
Sucks that we lost a game that I feel like we could have and should have won, but we're still in the drivers seat for the playoffs. I still like our chances for the #1 seed.

StoneCold

Reaction score
In my real life I'm fine and dandy. In my football life I'm mad because I really wanted to beat the Niners. Guess which is having more impact? :)

SC

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Glad. If you would have asked me before the season started if I'd take 11-2 and a two game lead on any team for HFA and holding just about every tie breaker......I'd jump on that faster than Rosie O'Donnell on a Big Mac.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm "over it". I'm looking forward to a Giants beat down, though, maybe, I'm a little glad that Seattle lost a game before the playoffs; as though the win streak was a clogged pipe and a loss allowed the pressure to release.

drdiags

Reaction score
Not glad, sad or mad. Figured the game was going to be tough and just wished it had been cleaner. I am just looking forward to the Giants and hoping the team rebounds and closes out the season on a solid feel.

I was going to avoid .NET, twitter and national sports feeds because I know the valuations of the team wouldn't match what I personally feel about them. I expect the rankings to drop, which will generate some angst on the forum and I expect the "I told you so" folks to use this past game as a way to justify their positions.

That lasted a couple of hours today, but I may still chill out the rest of the week until after the Giants to see how things stand. Things will get really ugly if the team loses in NY.

dbmack

Reaction score
I put other since I'm not glad, mad or sad - just a bit bummed. At least mr dbmack is never a gloater and I appreciate that.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Option #4: Just sort of "meh," apathetic about it all. It's amazing that we're 11-2, and still only lost those two games by one score; about that, I'm thrilled; but this game was a bummer to lose, and tempers my confidence a bit (which may be good for me, but doesn't affect the team one ounce).

So, yeah, meh.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
CANHawk":24nk3ouv said:
I dunno... If I had to choose one word, I'd actually say "indifferent". Nothing has reeeeeealy changed. We're still in the driver seat, so it's all good. if anything, this might keep the guys grounded a little so it might actually be a bit of a positive.
This. We all had this down as a loss at the beginning of the year, right? It wasn't unexpected. The team's put in all the work up to now to make this loss not matter as much as it could have.

The loss of KJ is the biggest downer. I guess the Niners and their fans got what they wanted in that regard. To win their Super Bowl *and* see their rival take a significant injury? Gotta be Cloud 9.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'm annoyed, purely because this loss was a double whammy, my favorite team losing to my most hated team.

Still not overreacting or feeling like this game will mean anything at all within 2-3 weeks.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Frustrated by the horrible choices you gave for the survey. :)

My real answer would be Annoyed, but fine. Would love to have seen us keep rolling, but as long as we get back to our ass-whoopin ways this weekend, it won't matter a bit.

seabowl

Reaction score
I'd put money on it that those who are glad today are longtime suffering Hawk fans like myself.

Latest posts