Ginger PTSD

So what are your thoughts on Dalton starting tomorrow?

• Meh. He's old and slow. We got this.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • A little nervous. Veteran QB who has beaten us before.

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • I'm VERY nervous! I can see him lighting us up!

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I've already started drinking.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (read my comments).

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

whidbeast

Reaction score
He'll cut us to ribbons from the cleanest pockets you've seen since you last pulled your wrangler jeans out of the dryer.

See you in game day chat we'll all be going bananas 🍌

LTH

Reaction score
The bottom line is The Hawks have to stop the run and then get after the QB. They are either going to do that or they won't. That's what they have to do to win the game and IMO that doesn't have a whole lot to do with Dalton.

LTH

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I knew that ginger bastard would keep my BP elevated all game long. Around 60 passing attempts?! Good lord. No wonder he we smiling and said win or lose he was going to have a blast and chuck it around all game.

Proud of our D. Played aggressive all game. Some really hard hits. The presence of the SB48 team being there all weekend helped.

sutz

Reaction score
Certainly a little more nervous than I would be with the rookie. As a vet who has "seen it all," we probably can't scheme him into making dumb mistakes. We just have to outplay them.

After Detroit, though, I suspect and hope that our offense can outscore them by at least one score.
Played out about like I thought it would. Loving our D stopping the run and our O getting the run going.

Double whammy today.

LTH

Reaction score
I knew that ginger bastard would keep my BP elevated all game long. Around 60 passing attempts?! Good lord. No wonder he we smiling and said win or lose he was going to have a blast and chuck it around all game.

Proud of our D. Played aggressive all game. Some really hard hits. The presence of the SB48 team being there all weekend helped.
Got to give Dalton some credit..he played well but I think there was a broken coverage for a TD, a bad PI call and a garbage td that made it look closer than it was. In the end our D stepped up and shut them down... Great game for the D. I would say the Hawks secondary was playing improved ball cantcwait to see Spoon and Woolen on the field together. This D is going to be good...

LTH

evergreen

Reaction score
We’ll he was dinking us to death for a while there.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I recall SB48 where Manning was 34 of 49 attempts for 280 yards. That's a lot of passing attempts. But not a lot of production from it. The Red Rifle slung the ball a lot today, but not a ton of production for it.

Latest posts