Today I Feel...

Today I Feel...

• Sad. Losing sucks, I forgot how it feels.

Votes: 28 19.6%
  • Mad. I HATE the whiners!!!

Votes: 30 21.0%
  • Glad. Glad to be 11-2 with everything still in sight.

Votes: 59 41.3%
  • Other (please read my comments).

Votes: 26 18.2%

• Total voters

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
The bummer is over now, so I'm just looking forward to reminding everyone who the Hawks are next week against the Giants. If they win the next two, everything is great and 13-2 pending a meaningless game is awesome.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm not mad, sad or glad really. I am disappointed in the loss, but I know we are still in a very good position moving forward.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Everyone here already knows where I stand on this. Still can't shake that sad feeling I have.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
I'm always a little pissy after a loss however I'm actually pretty ok. It sucks we lost, but it was to a very good team who came to play a little harder than we did, and executed well when they needed to.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Winning 3 in a row against an opponent doesn't make a good rivalry. This loss makes the rivalry better. I'm ok with it, even though there is plenty of enjoyment to be had simply watching the 9ers fall on their face too.

jhawk91

Reaction score
I'm a little annoyed we lost to the Niners of all teams, letting them puff out there chest a bit but we lost to a good team by only 2 points on the road. I really feel like we beat ourselves, way too many penalties committed to win this game. Sure some of them where ticky tacky, but that's our playing style. If we could just clean those up we would be so much tougher to beat then we are, even on the road

Steve2222

Reaction score
Voted other.

"Eh, whatever" would have been the option I choose.

irocdave

Reaction score
I'm good now and was some what indifferent yesterday. Losing sucks, but it was to a divisional rival, in their stadium and to a team that should make the playoffs. If anything I am pissed that the Hawks kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties that negated big plays on offense. They have been overcoming the penalties this year but against a focused rival with their backs against the wall at home, wasn't surprised by what happened. Still sucks but this team isn't consistent enough to win every game. No team is this year. The Hawks are still the best team in the NFL, 49ers fans SHOULD be excited how their team performed and that they won the game. That's how I felt yesterday and that is the way I feel today. The better team won Sunday. No excuses. Hawks need to clean things up if they are to go on another roll and make an impact in the playoffs.

That being said I would love to see the 49ers back at Quest for the NFCCG......

BGHawk

Reaction score
I am feeling good..it took me about an hour to get over it. Wife made a excellent salmon dinner for the fam. I was pretty p.oed after the game..can't blame the niners for feeln good about beatn the best team in the nfc, and don't think we have anythg to worry about. We have things to improve on and trust in pete to make those adjustments. Here's to the niner nation for a good game. Next up..giants go hawks

Riley12

Reaction score
Sad :(

As much as I enjoy 'stealing' a win with a last second goal line stand, like the Rams game, these games hurt when you are
on the other side of the metaphysical coin flip. My mind replays woulda-coulda-shouldas like an incessant version
of "Come on Irene" sung as a duet by Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez. I'm on hour 24 now.

I am also disgusted with myself about how much a win or loss impacts me emotionally. That is all of the time, but especially
after a loss when I walk around in a bleak/grumpy mood.

I can't watch ESPN this week. I can't watch NFL Network. I won't watch any other games until our 10 AM matchup.

F you Niners. F you offense for not being more urgent about scoring a TD on the last drive. F you defense for not
playing with urgency on the Niners last drive. and F the fact that I will be back again next week, wild eyed and excited
over the prospect of taking another step towards HFA.

Irene - Irene - Too- Rye- Aye - Cmon! - Irene - Too - Rye - Aye- C'mon!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Jacked!

This Seahawks team has me on cloud nine going back to 2011. I see a team that methodically improves in chunks, that gets better as the season goes on and can do everything. They are so deep and talented within that depth.

The Hawks can beat anyone, anywhere and they STILL haven't peaked yet.

Emerald12

Reaction score
Yesterday I was mad as hell about it, but now after a day to lessen the pain (and not dealing with any SF fans) I'm alright with the loss. I voted for glad, but it's not that I'm really glad that we lost (duh) but I'm glad that were still 11-2. Lots of teams would do anything to be in our position.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Blitzer88":hf2tz072 said:
Everyone here already knows where I stand on this. Still can't shake that sad feeling I have.

You're not genuinely trying to.

[youtube]esEdC0c3YI4[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":3ujegkpk said:
Time to take NET Nation's temp...
All of the above. I hate losing to that fanbase and team and Dbag coach. Luckily even as much as it sucked, they could afford to lose that game. Play Seattle football and crush some fools over the next 3 weeks and it's all good.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Today I feel...Like Jim Harbaugh looks. Constipated.

ceej22

Reaction score
Pretty stoked to be 11-2 and in control of our own destiny. While it obviously would have been nice to get the win and lock up the #2 spot we have 2 games against teams eliminated from the playoffs and one against a team we handled in their house. Also, now these guys know how the 9ers can beat them and can work on covering those gaps.

Only think I'm upset about are the injuries. Wright injury hurts as we like to run nickle with Wagner and Wright in there to cover the pass.

This game changes nothing in my mind. All season I had it down as an L. 3 games left against weak opponents = HFA = trip to Super Bowl.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Wonderful, God has given me another day and I will get to see the Seahawks win a super bowl!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
kidhawk":2bg48wru said:
I'm not mad, sad or glad really. I am disappointed in the loss, but I know we are still in a very good position moving forward.

That's about sums up my sentiments. Beating the Niners at home would have had me pumped, because I view that as a milestone; sort of hurdle that, if cleared, would tell me the team has taken the next step forward. That said, I'm not bummed about it because I had us splitting with them anyway. That said, I can't help but feeling that, if our starting OL had stayed intact from day one, we would have taken that W going away.

Aw well, what's next! :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts