Ginger PTSD

So what are your thoughts on Dalton starting tomorrow?

• Meh. He's old and slow. We got this.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • A little nervous. Veteran QB who has beaten us before.

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • I'm VERY nervous! I can see him lighting us up!

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I've already started drinking.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (read my comments).

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I must admit, after I found out Dalton was going to be the starting QB this Sunday, my heart sank a bit. My confidence dipped. I'm sort of ashamed to feel that way but he is precisely the kind of QB that can beat us, and HAS beat us, as recently as last year. A very good QB throughout his career, the noise won't bother him. Our defense needs to step up and PRESSURE tomorrow! If we let him have all the time he needs he can and will dink and dunk his way to a victory.

PLEASE don't play that soft press/zone crap. In honor of the SB48 alumni that will be in attendance, pin your ears back, be the aggressors and punch them in the mouth for 60 minutes!

JPatera76

Reaction score
I'm voting with confidence. Petes teams, in big "occassions" i.e. SB4, Primetime, Week 1 Last yr. Seem to feast or are more fired up than usual. And this week being the 10 yr anniversary of the SB 48 team, and the "old dawgs" being around this young team, will have them fired up.

sutz

Reaction score
Certainly a little more nervous than I would be with the rookie. As a vet who has "seen it all," we probably can't scheme him into making dumb mistakes. We just have to outplay them.

After Detroit, though, I suspect and hope that our offense can outscore them by at least one score.

NoGain

Reaction score
They've got a decent defense. I'm just wondering how many points I think we'll need to win the game...24? I'm not that worried about this one. I think we'll win it, though it might be a little adventurous in doing so.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I must admit, after I found out Dalton was going to be the starting QB this Sunday, my heart sank a bit. My confidence dipped. I'm sort of ashamed to feel that way but he is precisely the kind of QB that can beat us, and HAS beat us, as recently as last year. A very good QB throughout his career, the noise won't bother him. Our defense needs to step up and PRESSURE tomorrow! If we let him have all the time he needs he can and will dink and dunk his way to a victory.

PLEASE don't play that soft press/zone crap. In honor of the SB48 alumni that will be in attendance, pin your ears back, be the aggressors and punch them in the mouth for 60 minutes!
Agreed .

This happened 2 weeks ago when Stafford came a knockin'

They HAVE to mix it up , ya know like other defenses . Put that little soulless demon seed in a state of fear. Yes and with the SB alumni being present , they have to represent the Legion and come out of this with a win. I will not be happy losing at home . The legion didn't lose at home for years.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Well I'm already drinkin since its saturday night but hopefully they can learn from there mistakes and not discount the dink and dunks being able to beat us as they've proved a million times that that is what totally can
I feel and think we can beat them as dinged up as we are but should just cut out the bi polar schemes and not go right back to what got us in this funk by playing soft zone all game as that's more painful than prevent D as both prevent us from winning the darn game

LTH

Reaction score
It's not about Dalton...it's about the Hawks playing to their potential. Period..

LTH

Latest posts