Did the 49ers beat us fair and square?

Did the 49ers beat us fair and square?

• Absolutely. No doubt about it.

Votes: 162 68.1%
  • No, they needed the help from the refs.

Votes: 76 31.9%

• Total voters

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I voted yes. I mean, there will always be bad calls, just gotta live with them. It's part of having human officials.

hoxrox

Reaction score
It is what it is. No point in lamenting what did or didn't happen.

On to the next game.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
They beat us. By 2 Jeez, you might think we'd lost 29-3 or something. Seriously, we played them very close and lost on the road. Doeas no one at all remember how sometimes teams lose? We're SEAHAWK fans. Assuming we're not all bandwagon fans, then at least some of us must remember what a loss is..?

It's okay. We're 11-2, and in 4 weeks this loss will be nothing but a blip on the radar of our first super bowl winning season..

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
SBXL was ruined by officiating, but we still didn't do enough to win it.

This game? Not ruined by officiating, but influenced, and we still didn't do enough to win it. Our offense looked a bit anemic, and our D let a few big plays through. That was the game. They won. Fair and square.

Mitch

Reaction score
I just hate seeing all the yellow on the field and how it disrupts the game. I'm looking for a flag on every play and I hate the damn yellow shoes! This has been the worst year I have ever seen for inconsistency from game to game and week to week. How are the players supposed to know what is legal and what is not when the officials don't know? In a multi-billion dollar industry, seems like we could pay for full time officials. This isn't high school!

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Yes we lost....and payback in the playoffs will make up for it.

jkitsune

Reaction score
We are all entitled to our own opinions and experiences, and I respect that. That said, I find threads like these to be embarrassing. Officiating is predictably skittish every year, and yet this refrain has become commonplace after nearly any loss.

The Seahawks didn't play well enough. The niners played better.

tooshort

Reaction score
very fair...

Although, I can question the forward progress non fumble call(given that my TV showed me the aggravating down by contact call of the ref) I hope that someone on that crew was calling forward progress before their huddle.

If not? Wow! #&*%^* #&*%!!!

betcha Vegas made more than Earl,Sherm And Wilsons big second contracts combined on this game...and no, not blaming that on the refs

Zorn76

Reaction score
The 49ers made a few more plays than we did.

They barely beat us, folks. A loss is a loss, but this hardly changes anything moving forward. Quit worrying.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":369otsup said:
They beat us. By 2 Jeez, you might think we'd lost 29-3 or something. Seriously, we played them very close and lost on the road. Doeas no one at all remember how sometimes teams lose? We're SEAHAWK fans. Assuming we're not all bandwagon fans, then at least some of us must remember what a loss is..?

It's okay. We're 11-2, and in 4 weeks this loss will be nothing but a blip on the radar of our first super bowl winning season..
Begone you imp and take your bothersome logic and sane thinking with you!
:)

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1fsvlx2i said:
I voted yes. I mean, there will always be bad calls, just gotta live with them. It's part of having human officials.

Is this what you said after the Super Bowl? Some people decide to live with it... I tell 'the man' to go fly a kite. Got to tell it like it is, even if it hurts more than lying to yourself.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Refs sucked, but they sucked both ways. More incompetence than conspiracy. They beat us fair, but it was by 1 point and largely the result of a freak one off big gainer. We don't make a habit of giving those up. I'm not worried.

I'm more bumed about losing KJ. THAT sucks. Dude's been ballin out of his mind of late...

TwilightError

Reaction score
Stupid flags went both ways. The Niners were the better team today. Seahawks did not really show up. Easily the most disappointing performance so far this season. Everyone was out of focus, especially Pete with those timeouts.

Oh well, lets focus on the Giants now.