Did the 49ers beat us fair and square?

Did the 49ers beat us fair and square?

• Absolutely. No doubt about it.

Votes: 162 68.1%
  • No, they needed the help from the refs.

Votes: 76 31.9%

• Total voters

ivotuk

Reaction score
The 49ers as a team did what they needed to do to win. The did nothing wrong,and everything that they are capable of correctly.

We need to separate what the referees did from what the 49ers as a team accomplished.

In SF, 7 times out of 10 we win. On a neutral site, 8 times out of 10 we win. And at home, 10 out of 10 are Seahawks wins.

Emerald12

Reaction score
Fair and square. Until we start having robots officiate games, there's going to be mistakes. Despite the belief of seemingly every NFL fanbase, putting on zebra stripes doesn't suddenly eliminate human error. Every game in every sport will have refereeing decisions that are arguable. Just how sports work.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Yes absolutely. And who cares. Give them their props and move on to the next one.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":1fox763c said:
In SF, 7 times out of 10 we win. On a neutral site, 8 times out of 10 we win. And at home, 10 out of 10 are Seahawks wins.

I feel I'm probably being picky here, but just deal with it for a minute...

We've lost at SF twice in the past two years, which means by your estimation, we'd win 8 of the next 9 games we played there.

Wow! That'd be a pretty good percentage. I'd love to see us actually win that many, but as our teams stand right now? We wont' win that many because we're NOT winning there yet, there's no proof we would do so. Our game was close, so a coin-flip, but that's 50-50, not 70%.

Latest posts