No major injuries

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Niners still have to win 3 of next 4 to get in the playoffs. Hawks still control HFA and their own destiny. I can live with this loss. Sucks we gave up that big play when we did. Couldn't have come at a worse time, but great game by both teams.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah, Unger and KJ got hurt and didn't return. KJ's seems especially concerning as you don't flip out on the sideline like he did for something that is minor.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Similar to how we lost the Atlanta game in the playoffs. Defensive collapse at the worst possible time. I can live with the loss. I was expecting it anyways and was just hoping we could pull it out. And it sounded like that "how to be a 12th man" thing paid off. They were crazy down there... Like I've never heard them before.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
How do you know there were no major injuries? Wright and Unger couldn't even return. And Wright had bad news about his foot which is what made him so mad. For all we know, he's done for the year. Way too early to speculate of course, but we can't say there are no major injuries yet.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Blitzer88":33x8893m said:
Yeah, Unger and KJ got hurt and didn't return. KJ's seems especially concerning as you don't flip out on the sideline like he did for something that is minor.

Curious about his flip out.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Gone for the season likely. Prepare yourselves.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
What I'm seeing is six weeks for Wright, not done for the year. We could have him back for the SB.

Pec strain for Unger, which I guess isn't bad since I was fearing broken ribs.

nanomoz

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1fkzq4t8 said:
Wright done for the year. Broken foot.

This sucks a lot. He's the screen/flat killer.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2jmvg4ap said:
What I'm seeing is six weeks for Wright, not done for the year. We could have him back for the SB.

Pec strain for Unger, which I guess isn't bad since I was fearing broken ribs.

You're right he could be back. I'm just not going to count on it. I said done for the year before I heard the 6 week diagnosis.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Jeron Johnson hurt his other hamstring that he was previously out several weeks for.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
a pec tear could require surgery and would be a season ending surgery...Wright is a huge loss!!

Veilside

Reaction score
Seeing Wright go out I felt we wouldn't skip a beat with Malcolm Smith in. He's been playing strong at WLB and came up with a huge sack. If we lose another LB then I will start to worry a bit.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Damn...I'd hoped for good news in this thread. Nothing is going to come easy for this team. But nothing worth having is. Or some sh*t like that.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
As ppl have said... Wright is a huge loss. Broken foot. I doubt he plays again this season. Thankfully, I'm fully confident that Malcolm Smith can be inserted into our starting unit with marginal dropoff. If anyone ELSE gets hurt, I'll be a tad worried.

Veilside

Reaction score
Veilside":3ub4w69z said:
Seeing Wright go out I felt we wouldn't skip a beat with Malcolm Smith in. He's been playing strong at WLB and came up with a huge sack. If we lose another LB then I will start to worry a bit.

I just checked the stats and Smith didn't get a sack. I must have just dreamed him sacking Kaepernick for a huge loss on 3rd down?