No major injuries

CANHawk

Reaction score
A torn pec was effectively what ended lofa's career. I think Max is a lot more durable than that, but I'm not discounting that injury in any way shape or form...

kJ's effectively gone for the year. A loss and two huge injuries. Today sucked...

Joey13091

Reaction score
e8ezymyn.jpg

This sucks.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I suspect this thread is an attempt to rewrite history in case our alien overlords forget to save their work tonight and have to reload based off .Net forum comments.

In which case, it is great that we had no major injuries and that the Seahawks won the football game 20-17.

Veilside

Reaction score
AgentDib":32gidro6 said:
I suspect this thread is an attempt to rewrite history in case our alien overlords forget to save their work tonight and have to reload based off .Net forum comments.

In which case, it is great that we had no major injuries and that the Seahawks won the football game 20-17.

:lol:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Veilside":8k9s9wf3 said:
AgentDib":8k9s9wf3 said:

:lol:
:D

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Veilside":35v4bi65 said:
Veilside":35v4bi65 said:
Seeing Wright go out I felt we wouldn't skip a beat with Malcolm Smith in. He's been playing strong at WLB and came up with a huge sack. If we lose another LB then I will start to worry a bit.

I just checked the stats and Smith didn't get a sack. I must have just dreamed him sacking Kaepernick for a huge loss on 3rd down?

Yea we were all dreaming. That 7 yd loss was recorded as a run play. They screwed Smith out of a sack IMO.

47degreesn

Reaction score
no majors injuries?
Does anyone remember when Unger was out earlier this season?...

Rocket

Reaction score
AgentDib":24o2op5v said:

We did? We did?
Damn... musta been REALLY stoned. :180670: