Non seahawk fans in your life

devilhawk88

Reaction score
So my girlfriend was raised to be a Cardinals fan by her dad. So she puts up for them every year and every year I win a free dinner from her. The thing is in the last couple months she has taken pictures with Marshawn and then last night she met and took a picture with Russell Wilson. She is now talking about getting a jersey. I dont know if I should push her towards being a 12 or keep letting her come by it on her own. Not to mention this is costing me a free dinner every year. Anyone else deal with someone close having a different allegiance?

Attachments

• IMG954136.jpg
    IMG954136.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 1,096

Basis4day

Reaction score
I'm married to a Niner fan. My grandma is as big a Niner fan as they come. I don't hold it against them because they're both California natives.

I prefer when fans stay loyal to their teams, especially the teams they grew up rooting for. It's bandwagon jumpers i can't stand.

nsport

Reaction score
What's this? Russell Wilson is a Rockies fan? I guess it's not as bad as wearing a Dolphins cap.

JUST KIDDING....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
One of my friends is a Niner fan married to a KC fan. Both are good people that have been friends for many years. Another pair has
fans of Detroit and Seahawks (she is the hawksfan). We just lost a friend that is a SanFran fan married to a Carolina fan. These are
great friends and the rivalries are pretty good and all in fun.

Subzero717

Reaction score
nsport":34gsnjel said:
What's this? Russell Wilson is a Rockies fan? I guess it's not as bad as wearing a Dolphins cap.

JUST KIDDING....

I'm sure you know he was drafted by the Rockies.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1hk3m3vl said:
nsport":1hk3m3vl said:

JUST KIDDING....

His baseball rights belong to them as well.

grizbob

Reaction score
Guess now is as good a time as any:
I married a Vikings fan, and loved her more than life. 10 years ago, after 3 years of being happily (I thought so) married, she abandoned me and her son (my stepson) with her daughter(my step daughter) in the middle of the night while I was on the road, and made it look like an abduction. Spent 2 weeks making out missing person reports, knocking on doors with pictures, checking dumpsters, cringing every time the phone rang, thinking I'd have to ID bodies before I found out she had been planning for weeks to do this once she got our tax returns.

Ironically, now she lives in the Seattle area (facebook). The game on 11/17 was a great early birthday present and I hope she was there.

Sorry if this got too personal.

nsport

Reaction score
bigtrain21":30zbn0ib said:
CALIHAWK1":30zbn0ib said:
nsport":30zbn0ib said:

JUST KIDDING....

His baseball rights belong to them as well.

Yes, of course... just wanted to :stirthepot: on the old Miami hat controversy.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Best friend is a die-hard Niner fan living in San Diego. Can imagine the texting battles I'm sure... My brother is a Seattle fan but also cheers pretty fervently for the Broncos as we lived there for a few years as kids.

dbmack

Reaction score
mr dbmack is from San Jose and is a 49er fan but he is also a Seahawks fan. I didn't turn him into a Seahawks fan, he was already rooting for them as a 2nd team before we met since he has lived in WA before. He has no problem wearing either team's colors but right now his cap of choice is a Seahawks one. One of his daughters and her kids are 49er fans and don't understand how he can be a fan of both.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Marrying a Steeler fan and love her. I always rip on her teams for being awful and this year I can really unload.

Would not trade her for anything.

She's become a Seahawks fan since moving to Seattle a couple years ago.

formido

Reaction score
grizbob":w7g32exv said:
Guess now is as good a time as any:
I married a Vikings fan, and loved her more than life. 10 years ago, after 3 years of being happily (I thought so) married, she abandoned me and her son (my stepson) with her daughter(my step daughter) in the middle of the night while I was on the road, and made it look like an abduction. Spent 2 weeks making out missing person reports, knocking on doors with pictures, checking dumpsters, cringing every time the phone rang, thinking I'd have to ID bodies before I found out she had been planning for weeks to do this once she got our tax returns.

Ironically, now she lives in the Seattle area (facebook). The game on 11/17 was a great early birthday present and I hope she was there.

Sorry if this got too personal.

Wow. I bet that story gets a lot of sympathy on a second date!

djb28

Reaction score
Technology is so good yet no one can take a clear picture. Llol.

jblaze

Reaction score
Married a non-NFL fan who could have given less before this season. Now she sees Wilson and the stand up guy he is and she's on board. (Probably helps they're 11-1 also but she won't admit it).

Regardless I'll take it, Sundays are so much fun with the whole family. Big high fives and throwing the kids around after a TD. Everyone has a Wilson jersey now.

Axx

Reaction score
i actually met this girl from seattle who now lives in texas.
She was a seattle fan but she dated a guy a while back who converted her into a Raiders fan?
I was like wtfffffff

Rainger

Reaction score
Man your GF is one hot chick. Convert her, marry her and get all the dinners you can take. Have the satisfaction that she loves you and the Seahawks.

Latest posts