Wilson holding his mouth piece during a play

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah that was a play where Unger snapped the ball early. Wilson just did his thing anyway. Pretty cool.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
I don't know why he didn't just drop it, seems like they probably have multiple. But it worked so who cares?

tdigitee

Reaction score
That is just crazy. At first I wondered if he took the snap one-handed, but knowing him, a split second before the snap came, he ninja-flicked the mouthpiece high into the air toward a predetermined spot, rolled right, then at the exact moment he took his left hand off the ball, he used it to no-look snatch the mouthpiece out of the air like Mr. Miyagi.

OrFan

Reaction score
Heck yeah hold on to that thing. I always had a hard time getting one formed that was comfortable. I would go through about 6 or 8 of them before I got one to form just right. You get it nice and hot in the water, bite down on it just right, everything seems good and then you feel it binding somewhere, start over.

crucifyd

Reaction score
can someone tell me @ what time in the game this happened?

mikeak

Reaction score
didn't run it back but assumed the early snap was due to offside on the defense. Anyone see if that actually was the case? There wasn't a flag and normally you don't do that unless it is OBVIOUS offside........

Separately we had Avril run offside on a play later and he started then took a step back realized that the ball got snapped and was smart enough to go unabated to the qb to blow it dead instead of giving them a free play.

We have smart players

253hawk

Reaction score
It was on their first possession, during that pass to MikeRob on the right sideline.

And nope, NO wasn't even close to offsides. Not sure why Unger did that.

3gH6ErK

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
crucifyd":2ahpf77c said:
can someone tell me @ what time in the game this happened?

That was our second offensive play of the game.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
If I remember correctly this also happened last year against the 49ers on the Anthony McCoy td

Latest posts