See you in Seattle on January 19th

GoPanthers

Reaction score
First of all, thank you for slapping the Stains around last night. I'm 95% sure the Panthers and Seahawks will meet up again in Seattle for the NFL Championship. The last two times we've played you guys we shot ourselves in the foot, thus losing the game. I have no doubt it would be another tough game for both teams, as I think we're basically the same team (Our front 7 is better, your secondary is better) but the difference is Cam Newton has basically done what RW did last year. Grow at a rate we've never seen. I have no doubt we're capable of going into Seattle and winning based on QB play alone. Cheers, and goodluck.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
Good Luck to you, also. But. I encourage you to research the success rate of QBs in their first visit TO Seattle.

Dalton won here but not many others.

OP
OP
G

GoPanthers

Reaction score
The difference is we can the ability to control the ball/clock/crowd. We can go on those 10 play drives with ease. I don't even think that was true a few months ago.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Look, I like Cam and the Panthers, so I'm not going to openly laugh at you and your thoughts about how Carolina can win here. I'm just going to say that, though CAR would have the best chance at winning here in a playoff game, that's like saying that between me and a one-legged, wheelchair-bound person with no eyes, I would have the best chance at beating LeBron in a game of one-on-one.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I do think the panthers give us more problems than the saints.

But no one is beating us at home this year. Unless we rest our starters the last couple games.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Newton has matured rapidly this year, that's for sure. Our defense was perfectly suited to handle him before; now it'll be an interesting adaptation.

How are your O-line and secondary doing?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
GoPanthers":2thetg0y said:
First of all, thank you for slapping the Stains around last night. I'm 95% sure the Panthers and Seahawks will meet up again in Seattle for the NFL Championship. The last two times we've played you guys we shot ourselves in the foot, thus losing the game. I have no doubt it would be another tough game for both teams, as I think we're basically the same team (Our front 7 is better, your secondary is better) but the difference is Cam Newton has basically done what RW did last year. Grow at a rate we've never seen. I have no doubt we're capable of going into Seattle and winning based on QB play alone. Cheers, and goodluck.

Drew Brees > Cam Newton. Did you see what the Seahawk defense did to Brees and Saints? The Saints are a leagues ahead offensively than the Panthers are. The Panthers can't come into Seattle and win based on QB play alone.

OP
OP
G

GoPanthers

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3iidl1me said:

You want to know how bad our O-line is? We drafted a DT back in 2011. He is a bust, so we cut him. We brought him in a few weeks ago and played him Guard. To be fair though, they are holding their own, but..

Mike Wallace abused the secondary a few weeks ago, but other than that they've been decent. I don't your WRs would find much success against us, unless you're just running Harvin deep every play.

OP
OP
G

GoPanthers

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":ck89dugg said:
Newton has matured rapidly this year, that's for sure. Our defense was perfectly suited to handle him before; now it'll be an interesting adaptation.

The Saints are one dimensional. We have the ability to run the ball, play action, options etc. Its hard to defend that. Just ask New England.

BamKam

Reaction score
GoPanthers":2mcm45uy said:
MontanaHawk05":2mcm45uy said:

The Saints are one dimensional. We have the ability to run the ball, play action, options etc. Its hard to defend that. Just ask New England.

Yup the team in the NFC I am most scared about is the Panthers at home. Unlike Kap, Cam can handle the pressure and the big stage. Plus that front 7 you guys have is insane.

You guys just need a playmaker or 2 for Cam and you will be scary for years to come. I see Seattle and Carolina as the face of the NFC for a long time.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Honestly, Drew Brees is a much better qb than Cam Newton will ever be. And look at what we did to him last night. Plus Brees has better weapons, that were all contained.

Also, when we played week 1, Russell had 300+ yards in the air i believe. When our receiving corp wasnt playing nearly as well as they are now. Carolina has a good D because their front 7. Like the Niners last year.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
GoPanthers":3lwfnfxt said:
The difference is we can the ability to control the ball/clock/crowd. We can go on those 10 play drives with ease. I don't even think that was true a few months ago.

Checks the 9ers, Seahawks, and Cardianls games. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Keep thinking your offense can do that.

:34853_doh:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
GoPanthers":388r0vk4 said:
MontanaHawk05":388r0vk4 said:

You are good but frankly nobody is good enough this year to beat us at home. There will be blood and tears and gnashing of teeth IF Harvin gets straight and actually plays.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1omjd9or said:

is it weird that i think the Lions are the only team who could?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
GoPanthers":3qt6jtkz said:
MontanaHawk05":3qt6jtkz said:

You want to know how bad our O-line is? We drafted a DT back in 2011. He is a bust, so we cut him. We brought him in a few weeks ago and played him Guard. To be fair though, they are holding their own, but..

Mike Wallace abused the secondary a few weeks ago, but other than that they've been decent. I don't your WRs would find much success against us, unless you're just running Harvin deep every play.
You must have missed last nights game? Seattle will score more than 14 points if they play Car here and car won't score more than 14. I like your team, but they will struggle here. Ask Steve Smith about the NFC championship game here in 2006.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
When Century Link hits 140 dB, you'll be rethinking your stance on the Panthers offense.

OP
OP
G

GoPanthers

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the Bucs almost went up there and won. The Tampa Bay Bucs. You're not invincible.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I wouldn't get ahead of yourself. You have 2 games against the Saints coming up, an angry Saints team back in the dome first up.

You guys wil be on the road in the playoffs. That's tough to win, especially three in a row as a Wild Card.