Guinness to be at Century Link Monday

kidhawk

Reaction score
Just saw it from Joe Tafoya on Twitter. Going to see if we can re-take the sound record

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Joe Tafoya ‏@JoeTafoya 3m
Attention 12s, Guinness World Records will be in attendance MNF 2 judge an official crowd cheer recording. Buckle up New Orleans... #LOUDER

CANHawk

Reaction score
Interesting... I wonder if the Seahawks are going to get behind it this time and put a big "1... 2... 3... YELL!!!" up on the jumbotron like KC did.

minormillikin

Reaction score
It's about time Centurylink had Guinness! I hope it's on tap, though the cans are pretty decent too.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
minormillikin":3juzg7o1 said:
It's about time Centurylink had Guinness! I hope it's on tap, though the cans are pretty decent too.

Now that is something we can agree upon. Love me some Guinness stout.

plyka

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":13j7bc8w said:
Perhaps y'all will break the record for the greatest letdown by a fanbase.

:mrgreen:

It would be a massive letdown if the Hawks do not win. They have the Saints outmatched in every facet of the game sans 1, and that's offensive passing. In all other areas, the Seahawks are just bigger, faster and stronger, not to mention a better cohesive unit. Don't be upset but I just believe the Saints are one of the most overrated teams in the NFL. They allow almost 5 yards per rush and have to bring blitzes from all directions to pressure the QB. I think this works against the lesser teams, but when you go up against the Seahawks/Panthers/New England/Denver/Etc, I just don't think it will work. Just like it barely worked when the Saints were at home versus the 49ers. The 49ers really should have won that game, their defense shut down Brees and Co. Their offense just sucks, and lets not forget the bad calls.

RezHawk

Reaction score
We'll get the record back. For extra motivation I plan on envisioning Roger Goodell holding a piss jar in front of me before I scream.

A

Anonymous

To me, getting the sound record is like winning the trophy dash on the way to winning the A-main/feature race.

New Orleans must go down, at all cost.

I'm not playin'

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1yf7muk5 said:
minormillikin":1yf7muk5 said:

Now that is something we can agree upon. Love me some Guinness stout.
Say, son, who bout bringin some oyster po-boys? ;)

P.S. Your name is a racial slur.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
From the Facebook page of "Official Volume 12 Site"--"At the beginning of the season our fan base was ranked 23rd in the NFL for most loyal. We broke an attendance record and noise record opening game. We are traveling at our highest % ever! Our team has the longest home game winning streak in the NFL. Most false starts at a home stadium. 12s are not the 23rd ranked Fanbase in anything! We are not third we are not second we are first among all fan bases for loyalty dedication and noise! This Monday night officials from the Guinness world records will be in attendance to measure crowd noise. Because of the impact that we had in the opening game of the season we are being called upon again to help our boys carry out the task at hand. This is a call to arms!! Please notify everyone who will be attending Monday night football to get #LOUDER"

Latest posts