Sorry if this has been discussed - WT3

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
Does anyone actually know if he has dropped his appeal for sure or if he is gonna wait till after the Saints game?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Too busy worrying about what his fans/enemies say about him on twitter.

Some football players shouldn't be allowed to use social media, such a distraction.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2p37l8mp said:

Some football players shouldn't be allowed to use social media, such a distraction.

Exactly!

nategreat

Reaction score
Sorry, we are not allowed to talk about this anymore. The one long WT3 thread that was easy to access all things WT3-suspension related was locked. People here have a hard time with long threads. I am kind of hoping he plays the Saints game though, and then serves his suspension after.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1pzfab44 said:

What exactly is it distracting him from? Him tweeting/not weeting changes absolutely nothing about the situation. I don't care for twitter personally but if you don't want to see his posts nobody is forcing you to read them or follow him..

dunceface

Reaction score
Killa Kam":r0k65lej said:
NFSeahawks628":r0k65lej said:

What exactly is it distracting him from? Him tweeting/not weeting changes absolutely nothing about the situation. I don't care for twitter personally but if you don't want to see his posts nobody is forcing you to read them or follow him..

they should just have twitter "suspensions" but have the sentences be slightly longer...