Seattle favored by 6.5 at Atlanta

davidonmi

Reaction score
atlanta must be really bad for vegas to cosider us 9.5 points better

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Never ever ever bet against the Seahawks. It's just bad mojo.

Hawks to cover.

Duh.

Steven Jackson was back today. We own that guy. He doesn't scare me nearly as much as Quiz Rodgers does. Roddy White and Julio Jones both out.

kmedic

Reaction score
Another team with a small shifty back that runs it up the gut. Remember what Rodgers did to us last year? I'm sensing another 200+ yard running performance by an inferior opponent. Some may think that after some close calls we're due for a big win. I say the opposite. I'm pretty pessimistic about the Atlanta game, believe it will be our second loss.

rsm650

Reaction score
Not sure if we'll cover that. I bet that we start out the first half getting blown out 0-23 (and witness the lovely gameday forum meltdown). The end result for us would be a win and a new comeback record.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Whatever the result, I'm sure it will be frustrating, and possibly do permanent cardiac damage.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
We might have just squeaked out wins in the last two, but that spread is probably as much about Altanta getting blown out by Arizona and Carolina in their last two…hardly powerhouses.
At one point watching that game today they made a comment about O-line issues on the Falcons so hopefully we won't give up the big rushing yards like the last two games. Without Jones and White this should be a mismatch outside. We have to handle Gonzalez inside.

formido

Reaction score
Given that we've lost against the spread 3 of the last 4, and in each game there have been very questionable calls, I'd say the lines are worthless right now.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Are they betting that Breno, Russell, and Max will be there next week?

Reaction score
C-Dub":3lj7613h said:
Are they betting that Breno, Russell, and Max will be there next week?
Okung can't come back til the Minnesota game, per NFL rules on the "new" in-season IR...or something like that.