Seattle favored by 6.5 at Atlanta

Largent80

Reaction score
Not sure what to make of that point spread however as has been echoed our team needs to come out of the gate better than they are for us to be favored on the road.

Our schedule has been goofy as hell, and we have survived some games most felt we would easily win.

No way I would bet on football this year.

Polaris

Reaction score
It's actually a good bet (Seattle and the points) in spite of how Seattle has played of late, and the 10am start. Why? I don't know how many of you saw that Carolina game yesterday, but I did.

Atlanta didn't just play badly. They quit. Atlanta has given up on their coach and season. Once that happens, they don't win too many more games in the season.

Largent80

Reaction score
Polaris":3f7lzzvq said:
Atlanta didn't just play badly. They quit. Atlanta has given up on their coach and season. Once that happens, they don't win too many more games in the season.

According to almost everyone supposedly the Bucs quit on their coach, how did that turn out?

Polaris

Reaction score
Largent80":1llqo7k1 said:
Polaris":1llqo7k1 said:

According to almost everyone supposedly the Bucs quit on their coach, how did that turn out?

No. The talking heads claimed that the Bucs had quit on their coach. If you looked at the Bucs game film, you did not see any sign of that. That's not the case with ATL. If you rewatch that game from yesterday, ATL clearly quit on the field. There is a difference.

Largent80

Reaction score
We shall see. So far I am thinking teams are playing us tough because they have nothing to lose and I respect every team out there.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I agree with Largent80. They have nothing to lose except their job. We need to keep winning. We dont wanna have to concern ourselves like them about draft pics and a new coach.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Always remember the laws of average. When I hear reports the Hawks "have covered 7 out of the last 10"...or whatever, just remember....what goes up must come down. These things have an uncanny knack for correcting themselves. When I hear "Seattle has covered in their last 5 games"...a little voice tells me they won't cover in their next 5. That is exaggerated and not always the case, but still a good rule to consider before laying your dosh.

The NFL, IMO, has become a very difficult bet. I know some of you do well, but it's turned into a crapshoot with the arbitrarily called penalties and parity thru-out the league. I've taken the year off because of this. IF you bet for fun, have fun. If you bet for a living, or bet $erious money, do tread carefully. It's a tough way to make a living and I say this after almost 30 years of doing so.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
minormillikin":31971yks said:
Whatever the result, I'm sure it will be frustrating, and possibly do permanent cardiac damage.

This will be my prediction for the week. I'm gonna put it in the prediction thread thursday or friday and go 1-0 this week. :th2thumbs:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
FYI. an interesting observation. Atlanta is a home dog in this game for the first time in more than 2 years!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
John Clayton said on 710 he thought this was a game the Hawks could drop.

Latest posts