Seattle favored by 10.5 at St. Louis

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
With Bradford out, that spread actually seems low to me. I thought -4 at the Cardinals was low, and I expect against the Rams (Monday Night!) to rise to the occasion.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
No Bradford and the stadium will likely be dead given the fact that the Cardinals will likely be hosting game 5 of the World Series a couple blocks down the road.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
SeaTown81":elnihtk1 said:
No Bradford and the stadium will likely be dead given the fact that the Cardinals will likely be hosting game 5 of the World Series a couple blocks down the road.

Oh wow-hadn't even thought of that-yowzers.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Seems about right for a road game against a team with a sound D.

Sam Bradford was having a deceptively decent season. 13 TD's to 3 INT's. Kellen Clemens is a significant down-grade.

Their rushing game is pretty bad. Their top two rushers combined have 328 yards. Russell Wilson has 323.

STL will be focused this week on scrambling to get clemens up to speed with the first team, let alone the game plan against Seattle.

Seattle on the other hand has a short week. Not only that but the game plan against STL will be pretty much the same as our last two games against AZ and TEN - Stuff an already bad run game and force a bad QB to beat the league's best secondary.

Not gonna happen.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
bestfightstory":357a0kba said:
SeaTown81":357a0kba said:

Oh wow-hadn't even thought of that-yowzers.

That place always sounds dead anyways. I think it contributes to why we seem to have a hard time there. It's so lifeless. I call that place "The Hospital". Nobody wants to be there.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
SeaTown81":st6qdmwg said:
I wonder if we could get a bigger showing by Hawk fans then.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If our Defense comes to play this has great potential for a blowout. Their DL is great but we are starting to roll, and I think Harvin could be back giving us an extra boost.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2jzrgyor said:
If our Defense comes to play this has great potential for a blowout. Their DL is great but we are starting to roll, and I think Harvin could be back giving us an extra boost.

I'm really doubtful we will see Harvin this week. . . even if they were on the fence about it, not having to face their starting QB probably means we practice him one more week at least.

Steve2222

Reaction score
With Bradford not playing, I see no reason to play Harvin. Let him get another week off.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Steve2222":2brphuse said:
With Bradford not playing, I see no reason to play Harvin. Let him get another week off.

If Harvin is ready.... Play him. ANYBODY can beat you in this league.

The coaches won't take unnecessary chances with Harvin, so if he's ready he's playing.

OrFan

Reaction score
IcedHawk":3vjixri0 said:
SeaTown81":3vjixri0 said:
I wonder if we could get a bigger showing by Hawk fans then.
But...who would actually want to travel there?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
OrFan":3jm0ych7 said:
But...who would actually want to travel there?

What, you don't like Midwest ghost towns?

Seriously, I can't help but think we might show the Ram Fans how to yell "SACK!!!" Please, D-line, let it be so.

sutz

Reaction score
IcedHawk":mmberzlq said:
I hope the Rams sign Tebow. We'll win 63-0
No way....Tebow is a 4th quarter miracle worker.
It would be 63-10. ;)

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3g2q9h6h said:
Steve2222":3g2q9h6h said:

If Harvin is ready.... Play him. ANYBODY can beat you in this league.

The coaches won't take unnecessary chances with Harvin, so if he's ready he's playing.
:13:

Why would you sit someone that is ready. Maybe we should sit russell.