its_a_trap.gif

27.jpg

Its a trap 20100127 143341
its-a-mouse-trap.jpg

Hawknballs

Reaction score
themunn":21oy9p04 said:
Hawknballs":21oy9p04 said:
Seattle on the other hand has a short week. Not only that but the game plan against STL will be pretty much the same as our last two games against AZ and TEN - Stuff an already bad run game and force a bad QB to beat the league's best secondary.

Since when is 11 days a short week?
Thursday to Monday is the longest you can get without a bye?

Obviously I meant long week. Thanks for the catch.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I don't care about the Rams current problems, but given all the draft capital that they have, if they the right players then eventually they'll be scary good, at least from a talent perspective. I suppose that's a problem for next year.

Steve2222

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2pz6ex67 said:
I don't care about the Rams current problems, but given all the draft capital that they have, if they the right players then eventually they'll be scary good, at least from a talent perspective. I suppose that's a problem for next year.

Not if they keep striking out on players like Tavon Austin with high picks.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2ib767yy said:

As long as Bradford's their QB, we'll be just fine.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
MysterMatt":1q9n9rfy said:

The only problem with this statement is that they've been bad for a long time and this hasn't come to fruition.

They looked like they were on the right track last year but so far this year they haven't looked good minus one game against the reeling Texans and that was only because of an opportunistic defense. Their offense wasn't good.

Of course, you could say the same thing about us against the Texans, I suppose.

I see progress on defense that gets set back a few steps every time they realize that their offense isn't getting any better.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":8uumn664 said:
MysterMatt":8uumn664 said:

:13:

Too bad I don't think he'll be around next year. Definitely not worth the $14 million non-guaranteed.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
C-Dub":gxu4tn8l said:
Sgt. Largent":gxu4tn8l said:
MysterMatt":gxu4tn8l said:

:13:

Too bad I don't think he'll be around next year. Definitely not worth the $14 million non-guaranteed.

While I agree, it'll be more about who do they have to take his place. Like the Sanchez situation, the Ram's hand might be forced to pick up the option if they can't sign or draft a replacement.

chrispy

Reaction score
Stub hub has tickets for as low as eleven dollars.... Suites for 1/3 cheaper than normal seats at the AZ game....

Brahn

Reaction score
Whats that ghostly object in the distance? Oh that's just the Rams band wagon.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2qfi4nzu said:
What's funny is that they had RGIII for their own, traded him for a bunch of picks, and now may have to bundle some of those picks to get a QB. Not that I'm sad about it, can you imagine the NFC West with Kaep, Wilson, and Griffen?

Apparently Bradford had stalled negotiations with his team over more money. That looks like a dumb move now.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Scottemojo":pw7arsx9 said:
What's funny is that they had RGIII for their own, traded him for a bunch of picks, and now may have to bundle some of those picks to get a QB. Not that I'm sad about it, can you imagine the NFC West with Kaep, Wilson, and Griffen?

Apparently Bradford had stalled negotiations with his team over more money. That looks like a dumb move now.

I thought it was a stupid move from the beginning. Bradford's ceiling is average, MAYBE a tiny bit above average. RG3 is there for the taking. :34853_doh:

Obviously, I'm glad they did it since it'll keep them from seriously competing in the NFC West for a while, though.

Seeker

Reaction score
looooooota seats gonna be open for this game since theres a world series game going on the same day.....

*spits tobacco, makes ting sound*

you fellas reckin a road trip?

SeaTown81

Reaction score
chrispy":inpysqsi said:
Stub hub has tickets for as low as eleven dollars.... Suites for 1/3 cheaper than normal seats at the AZ game....

$11?! Hmmmm. (runs to check airfare from Seattle to St. Louis)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":125pq65p said:
Steve2222":125pq65p said:
With Bradford not playing, I see no reason to play Harvin. Let him get another week off.

If Harvin is ready.... Play him. ANYBODY can beat you in this league.

The coaches won't take unnecessary chances with Harvin, so if he's ready he's playing.

Yeah, this team has a good track record of being careful, so if he plays he's ready.

Who knows, he might make a needed difference. Their DL had our number last season WITH all of our OL starters. For this game they have two of the best DE's in the league against two of the worst tackles, and an OL that has never pass blocked well. Percy might be good for some quick hitters.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Via Twitter the other day, I saw the claim that you could purchase airfare and tickets on the 50 yard line for this game cheaper than you could purchase tickets to the Rams at Seattle game.

Also, as I remember, we have one of the better MNF records in all of NFL history.

Polaris

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2r3sedo0 said:
Via Twitter the other day, I saw the claim that you could purchase airfare and tickets on the 50 yard line for this game cheaper than you could purchase tickets to the Rams at Seattle game.

Also, as I remember, we have one of the better MNF records in all of NFL history.

That wouldn't shock me. In fact assuming there is a game five of the world series (which I personally think is a good bet), St Louis may struggle to avoid having the game blacked out.

Latest posts