Seattle favored by 10.5 at St. Louis

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, it'd be silly to not play Harvin if he's ready. He'll need as much playing time as possible to get his timing down. Sad to say, but we're not that far from the stretch run.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":j1dws9zz said:
Steve2222":j1dws9zz said:
With Bradford not playing, I see no reason to play Harvin. Let him get another week off.

If Harvin is ready.... Play him. ANYBODY can beat you in this league.

The coaches won't take unnecessary chances with Harvin, so if he's ready he's playing.
Sanity from you? No way!

RedAlice

Reaction score
It will be Clemons. And make no mistake, he sucks. Our other back-up QB is our punter, Hekker. He is probably better than Clemons.

But, member 2011.

Do you? Clemons v Saints on halloween weekend? Same weekend, same QB, same sucky team.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
RedAlice":hg9wqqq5 said:
It will be Clemons. And make no mistake, he sucks. Our other back-up QB is our punter, Hekker. He is probably better than Clemons.

But, member 2011.

Do you? Clemons v Saints on halloween weekend? Same weekend, same QB, same sucky team.
Hekker played QB at Bothell and led us to the State Championship game (we lost).

TheHawkster

Reaction score
If Harvin is good to go, this is a perfect week to give him a few snaps.

We won't need to give him a full work load.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
You know youre a Seahawks fan when you hear that your next opponent's starting QB goes down, and your first reaction is being flooded with the terror of getting beat by the backup. I hope I can get over that soon.

RiverDog

Reaction score
SeaTown81":3cwmhr4i said:
No Bradford and the stadium will likely be dead given the fact that the Cardinals will likely be hosting game 5 of the World Series a couple blocks down the road.

That's the problem with St. Louis and one of the reasons I favor the Rams returning to LA. They're a baseball town. We played them there a few years ago when the Cardinals were hosting a WS game and it was like a mausoleum in there. They're atypical of other Midwestern cities.

themunn

Reaction score
Hawknballs":182qiwff said:
Seattle on the other hand has a short week. Not only that but the game plan against STL will be pretty much the same as our last two games against AZ and TEN - Stuff an already bad run game and force a bad QB to beat the league's best secondary.

Since when is 11 days a short week?
Thursday to Monday is the longest you can get without a bye?

Steve2222

Reaction score
With the Cardinals playing in STL that day in the WS, I really do see the crowd having a ton of Hawk fans again. Don't we usually have a good showing in the Dome?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Steve Smith yesterday shed some light on something we've known around here for a long time.........the Rams are the dirtiest punk bitch team in NFL. They think talking about your wife and trying to injure people with cheap shots = tough.

I hope we hang 65 on their sorry asses.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1mh9wcvp said:
You know youre a Seahawks fan when you hear that your next opponent's starting QB goes down, and your first reaction is being flooded with the terror of getting beat by the backup. I hope I can get over that soon.
Well, when your "franchise" QB is the definition of mediocrity and the team itself has plenty of solid pieces with solid coaching, it WOULD suck to be the first team to play against a new Tom Brady that pops up out of nowhere. While exceptionally rare, it does happen.

That being said, I don't disagree with your overall assessment. ;)

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3ha2c6j8 said:
4-1 on the road and 7-1 to start the season sounds kind of nice to me.
AND it is amazing that we STILL have FIVE home games left not to mention that we will be getting some key players back in the coming weeks! We should have everyone back for the critical Saints game too.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3trjzimj said:
31-3 Seahawks win.
We need a butt whooping on the road like this, just to shut the media pieholes who say we aren't good on the road.

Latest posts