SPRING FORWARD night gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Radish

Reaction score
Lets all remember to spring our clocks an hour forward tonight.

I wouldn't want you to miss church tomorrow.

:les:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Yeah, cus church is the reason for your psa. Thought it was to remind the drunkards that they need to get to the bar an hour earlier so the could drink for maximum efficiency.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
You know our cell phones do this for us now, right Les? :p

No serious, thanks for always pointing this out over the years. Nearly 90% of the time you mention it, I was entrely unaware. This stuff is in the farmer's almanac, right?

Rocket

Reaction score
When I get near a church lightning clouds form...
I'm just a heathen I guess.

Thanks for the head up, tho.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
SeaTown81":isjg490s said:
You know our cell phones do this for us now, right Les? :p

No serious, thanks for always pointing this out over the years. Nearly 90% of the time you mention it, I was entrely unaware. This stuff is in the farmer's almanac, right?

I tried that but couldn't figure out how to nail my cell phone up on the wall. So sadly went back to a wall clock. :D

I have a couple of clocks that are treasures to me. One was my Mother's and the other a Mickey Mouse clock we got at Disney World in 87. Both are battery operated units that have to be physically set. Its this time of year I realize we have entire to damned many clocks in the house. lol

2 phones, cd burner, 2 bedroom clocks,(one for each of our alarms), clock in computer room, microwave, stove, 1 each in living room/dining room, basement clock, vcr & dvd player, 2 on interior/exterior weather station, and and don't forget the most important one,,,,coffee pot.

Jesus Christ that 16 clocks in our little house!!

:roll:

Riley12

Reaction score
Boo!

As a guy that wakes up at 5 AM, I have been loving the ever increasing amount of daylight in the wee hours of the day.
Starting tomorrow, it will feel like we are back in the thick of Winter. Awful!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I hate spring forward. Hate it. The older I get, the more it bothers me. Hate it.

Reaction score
I hate the night of spring forward, but I love spring forward time. I'd much rather have more light in the evening than the morning.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":a0ayapac said:
I hate the night of spring forward, but I love spring forward time. I'd much rather have more light in the evening than the morning.

They had it that way one year and then a couple of kids waiting for school busses got hit and killed in Floriday so they changed it back.

I too would prefer one time in the entire country and prefer daylight savings time. In the winter it is go to work in the dark, come home in the dark. At least that way we would get started home before dark even in the darkest days.

:les:

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
It gets us an hour closer to free agency, the draft, and the start of the Seahawks first Super Bowl Championship season. I'm in.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":1tif8ygb said:

yeah, that's pretty much how I feel. mornings don't matter.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":2n5hdq3r said:
It gets us an hour closer to free agency, the draft, and the start of the Seahawks first Super Bowl Championship season. I'm in.

That's the spirit!

Sac

Reaction score
My phone, computer, coffee maker and my kinetic Seiko that runs off the US atomic clock all do this for me. I wouldn't notice at all if people didn't tell me and I wasn't so damn tired in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts