Last Night I Had a Dream

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know I had a dream last night. I'm kind of a big deal here so I know it's important to everyone for me to keep you guys updated.

Anyway in my dream Lock beats Geno for the starting QB job. By a big margin, it's not even close. I know we're interested in Jimmy right now but it might not work out because the 49ers don't want to give him up.

My dreams often come true and I'd say it was a vision of the future. Lock will be QB week 1, I'm calling it now.
Nobody wants Jimmy G period. You push Jimmy G every day like the rest of us are blind

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Welshers, if your dream becomes reasonably true, and if Lock survives the season uninjured, and if he shows improvement, how much will Lock's agent be asking for Lock's 2nd contract?
A helluva lot less than the Donkos are going to have to shell out for their new QB.....

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I’m not sure you are right as Lock is good bit behind Smith in knowing the O. That said I’m really certain Pn’J will want to see him in action to determine what his ongoing value is to the team. So that means he’ll get to play early.

Once again as I always say time will tell in this situation and I’d bet real money that Lock will get a long hard look, but I just am not willing yet to annointing him as the game 1 starter.

You’all that believe he will be could be right but presently that is not a sure thing.

The first game against Wilson could be a personal thing and asa result the guy with the best command of the O will likely start.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
My dream is for Geno or Lock to pull an Alex Smith, the first 5 years of Smith's career was total trash. The minute he had a good OC, his game transformed.