I think Russell is going to be on Dan Patrick ~8:30

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Heard it on the way in to work, thought some of you would want to listen in

ParisPC07

Reaction score
This is an awesome interview. He seems so much more relaxed but you can tell that his interview style is always on Real Russ status.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Just heard it on the way into work.

It's funny how Wilson starts off every answer with a genuine comment........then he goes right into robotic rehearsed cliche mode after one or two sentences.

"Yeah Dan, that was a really tough loss, it stuck with me all day yesterday..............but you know if we study during the off season, take it one day at a time, work hard, the separation's in the preparation......."

OP
OP
AbsolutNET

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
He's definitely developing a personality for interviews. He'll come along as he gets more comfortable in the league and on the pedestal he's being placed on.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I kinda like Dan Patrick but boy are his staff the biggest a** kissers. Grown men acting like fearful kids and praying they get praise and approval from daddy.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Greenhell":1twbpmvo said:
I kinda like Dan Patrick but boy are his staff the biggest a** kissers. Grown men acting like fearful kids and praying they get praise and approval from daddy.

I think that's the way Dan likes it, like he kinda gets off on he power trip of controlling the Danettes.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3uxp4nz2 said:
Greenhell":3uxp4nz2 said:

I think that's the way Dan likes it, like he kinda gets off on he power trip of controlling the Danettes.

Oh I'm sure he does. You can tell. Those guys are wimps.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea, I noticed he was a bit more relaxed during the interview, and joked around with Dan a bit. I like that he wouldn't give the Niners or Falcons bulletin board material.

This guy seriously continues to amaze me. He's already looking to next year, like he expected a ton from himself, but then turned around and was like "well, I'm a rookie. next year will be better". I wouldn't be surprised if he watched the rest of the playoffs and scouted the teams while he was doing it.