Here are my thoughts (barring injury):
1. New Orleans (I think they rebound big with Peyton back)
2. Seattle (tough division to win top seed overall)
3. Minnesota (came on strong at end of year, Ponder showing some promise)
4. Washington (Cousins can keep us competitive until RGIII gets back)
5. San Francisco (tough division for them to improve)
6. St.Louis Rams (set to step it up another notch)
I think Atlanta wins the SB this year, and has the hangover next year and just misses out on the playoffs. They and GB will be 9-7ish and on the outside looking in IMO.