Gus Bradley can kiss his head coaching job goodbye

Pstark3

Reaction score
31 seconds, theyre at their own 27 yard line.... This is where the ENTIRE SEASON is on the line..

seabowl

Reaction score
Knew they were going to drive down the field on us. See the Bears game.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I said at halftime that Bradley was coaching this game like he's already accepted the Eagles' head coaching job and wants to start as soon as possible.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Eagles have interviewed ... the dude who was doing the game. Billick ... or whatever his name is.

kmedic

Reaction score
seabowl":2okq3rx7 said:
Knew they were going to drive down the field on us. See the Bears game.

And the Arizona, Miami, and Detroit game. Carolina was close too.

It's a major problem.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, those teams will think twice after that performance. It's too bad, too, I don't want to be stuck with him for another year. The more I see, the more I believe it's the talent on the defense, not Bradley's schemes making them look good.

ATLFalFan

Reaction score
Guys, why are you blaming it on the play calling from your coordinator? Your players still have to execute. One play or one series don't make a game. Your coordinator got you this far didn't he? You guys were a #1 ranked defense weren't you? We outplayed you guys in the 1st half and you guys outplayed us in the second half. The players still have to play. We have a good offense and we showed it. We have too many weapons. You don't have enough people to stop everyone.

Anyway that was a great game. You guys have nothing to be upset about. The arrow is pointing way up on your young team. Your rookie quarterback looked like a 10 year vet out there. He made so many plays with him arm which floored me.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
General Manager":1i58eac5 said:
They needed to blitz that last drive end of story.
Seattle did blitz on that last drive, but Atlanta easily picked it up and Ryan found Gonzalez in the hole vacated by the blitzer.

hawks02

Reaction score
ATL- The frustration is that it was just the Falcons. This has happened on multiple occasions this year. We play a tough man coverage defense and get into great 3rd and longs, drop into a pu%$ zone coverage and get picked apart. We were regularly giving up 3rd and 15+ this season due to this crap soft zone defense, and yet we drop into it again today when it counts.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Plenty of blame to go around really. Why did we leave so many points on the field in the first half? Why was Russell Wilson unleashed so late in the season? Let's not try to recreate the past and focus on the future.
I trust the folks who run the team to make the right decision. And with Wilson running the show, I'm confident he will be prepared and have everyone ready to go.
Go hawks ...

General Manager

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3cb2t0q2 said:
General Manager":3cb2t0q2 said:
They needed to blitz that last drive end of story.
Seattle did blitz on that last drive, but Atlanta easily picked it up and Ryan found Gonzalez in the hole vacated by the blitzer.

Right.

ATLFalFan

Reaction score
hawks02":3su5iou5 said:
ATL- The frustration is that it was just the Falcons. This has happened on multiple occasions this year. We play a tough man coverage defense and get into great 3rd and longs, drop into a pu%$ zone coverage and get picked apart. We were regularly giving up 3rd and 15+ this season due to this crap soft zone defense, and yet we drop into it again today when it counts.

I can definitely understand that. We've been playing zone for years but have finally started playing a little man with our new DC. We played too much man in the second half. That's why we were getting burnt. Not to say that RW didn't have anything to do with it. He extended plays and found the guys sitting wide open in the zone.

Rat

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1xbchbej said:
Eagles have interviewed ... the dude who was doing the game. Billick ... or whatever his name is.
If that's true, the Eagles can cross two candidates off their list after watching this game. Billick made my head hurt with all his stupidity.

tubbs51

Reaction score
Bradley is alright. He's certainly no Kiffen or LeBeau but it doesnt help that we have 0 interior pass rushing ability with out Jason Jones. I'm sorry but either we Keep jones and draft a pass rushing DT, or get rid of Jones and draft two pass rushing DTs. I love Mebane and branch but they're run stoppers through and through.

We need to get a better pass rush and shore up the LB position (Hill is past his prime sadly).

Sturm

Reaction score
Before I didn't want Gus to go, but after today and seeing him call prevent D to lose the game, I'm not sure we really want or need him here. We have fast LBs that should be used on blitzes and yet they are wasted sitting in their zones in Gus's D.