Why i think we will win this game

Seeker

Reaction score
1. Matt Ryan aint bout that life
2. all of atl's recievers are pretty boys that i suspect to be gator armin it by the 3rd quarter
3. no running game
4. after wading through dirt and gravel last week the seahawks are now on turf and indoors :)
5. seahawks have faced and prepared for this kind of team (det/green bay/new england) there is no way to prepare for us
6. teams that meet russell for the first time.....don't do so well...
7. atl is NOT good against the read option, even a bad team running read (tampa bay)
8. kam chancellor (see #2)
9. the falcons have the pressure on and in their house, they are gonna come in swinging which is gonna be all the more soul crushing when the hawks take their best shot and begin to impose their will (think redskins game with more crying)
10. the hawks now have the confidence they can win on the road. game over

seahawks08

Reaction score
Yes, finally thank you for making this thread. I believe in this team, they have far exceeded all of our expectations, but after watching them the past couple of months, they have proven beyond doubt that this team can plan against any team. So here is all the positiveness Seahawks, go get them, lets do it. We the 12th man are with you!

BullHawk33

Reaction score
-The Glove-":18dmq0o6 said:
Love how observant and unbiased our fellow 12th are.

Yeah, you get beat down for being too biased or you get beat down for not being a "real fan" by the way some people reply.

Me, I'm a pessimist, but I am trying hard to be an optimist. I'm a Seahawks fan and I earned the right to be a little pessimistic while still trying to dream that our team can actually blow the doors off of the rest of the competition. We had some rough times as fans around here. This team has been so much more fun to watch since 2003 and especially now, something special is starting.

I think this weekend's game is our test. If we get past this difficult Atlanta team, we are Super Bowl bound and I'll drop any pessimism.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
#2 is laughable. Cute actually. Roddy was an all state wrestling champion. Julio ran a 4.3 at the combine with a broke foot. Had surgery on his hand in college on a Wednesday, and played Saturday. Yeah that's some sissy, pretty boy WRs right there.

They played in Seattle against this D last year and won. Oh yeah, my fault I forgot. The past only counts towards other teams on here, not the Seahawks.

Love the enthusiasm though.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Another reason... Atlanta has a horrible fan base that can't even sell out the game.

Think buffalo in Toronto. No home field for these guys.

ensett

Reaction score
FOGHORN":1n37707w said:
#2 is laughable. Cute actually. Roddy was an all state wrestling champion. Julio ran a 4.3 at the combine with a broke foot. Had surgery on his hand in college on a Wednesday, and played Saturday. Yeah that's some sissy, pretty boy WRs right there.

They played in Seattle against this D last year and won. Oh yeah, my fault I forgot. The past only counts towards other teams on here, not the Seahawks.

Neither of those are "tough", its just what comes with the game.
Falcons did not play against this defense last year. Probably half of the starters right now are different than last years game. Bigby, Trufant, Curry, Clemons, Hawthorne are the first that come to mind

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
FOGHORN":hy1wxl2n said:

Pulling up wins from "last season" is weak. Especially when we had Tarvaris Frigging Jackson at QB.

You guys better be ready to bring it every second Sunday. We are not even close to the same team you played in 2011.

You have spent a lot of time on this forum this week -- obviously most of what you are going to read is going to be pro-Seahawks hype. Don't let it turn you sour.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Why the Seahawks will win.

Marshawn Lynch has superman strength. The skittles he eats actually are filled with the same ingredients as Adderall. He is nearly untacklable.

R.Wilson is already playing at a HoF level. He's not actually a rookie because he's been playing the game at a high level during their winning streak.

All of the talent Atlanta has is offset by 2 corners.

The loss of Chris Clemons is minor and will not have a major impact on the game.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
FOGHORN":3k6oawh7 said:
You're also a redskins fan aren't you?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":1ij1lysa said:
Why the Seahawks will win.

Marshawn Lynch has superman strength. The skittles he eats actually are filled with the same ingredients as Adderall. He is nearly untacklable.

R.Wilson is already playing at a HoF level. He's not actually a rookie because he's been playing the game at a high level during their winning streak.

All of the talent Atlanta has is offset by 2 corners.

The loss of Chris Clemons is minor and will not have a major impact on the game.

Why the Falcons will win:

0-3 in the playoffs is not a distraction. It is an opportunity.

Michael Turner has stayed fresh this season in order to pull a Shonn Greene and turn it on during the playoffs.

The Atlanta run defense is underrated.

Seattle is not an NFC South team, and thus, they will not play as hard against the Falcons as the Saints.

:th2thumbs:

FOGHORN

Reaction score
ensett":1zrbuev7 said:
FOGHORN":1zrbuev7 said:

Neither of those are "tough", its just what comes with the game.
Falcons did not play against this defense last year. Probably half of the starters right now are different than last years game. Bigby, Trufant, Curry, Clemons, Hawthorne are the first that come to mind

Ok. You are right. The Seahawks have the only tough guys in the league and Roddy and Julio are as physical as a punter.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2ziudt4a said:
FOGHORN":2ziudt4a said:
You're also a redskins fan aren't you?

Not hardly. Falcons fan. I actually enjoy being here and have typed very little smack since being here.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Chawker":3qo7ijd0 said:
How about Tony Gonzalez is 0-5 in play-off games and has played in 254 games without a play-off victory.
Ouch

VHawk

Reaction score
I do not think there is a team that is playing with the heart Seattle is right now.