Anyone attend TC?

truehawksfan

Reaction score
I know the Hawks had just 2 open to the public TCs, but has anyone attended one?

If so, interested in you observations.

pcbball12

Reaction score
I attended day 2. I’ll lost my observations below. Some are beating the same drum we’ve already heard.

-David Moore looks like an emerging star. Always open. Smooth route running, explosive, and goes up and gets the ball. Might end up being our 2nd best receiver.

-All of the RB’s looked really good...including Prosise. They can all catch and help out in the passing game.

-Vannett looked really good. Wouldn’t sleep on him being the guy at TE in the passing game.

-Russ looks as sharp as I’ve seen him. Ball out quick, tons of zip, moving really well.

-Hard to judge OL/DL in non padded practices, but UDFA DL Eddy Wilson stood out to me. Huge guy, really strong with a good base. Just looks like he’s gonna be a player.

-Tedric is a player. Breaks on the ball really well. Delano looked good too...smooth. Tre Flowers looked really good at RCB to me. Good jam and his length is so apparent. Was able to turn and run well too. Quil looks like he’s taken the next step, he looks like he has the kick step perfected...he just looks really good.

-Quem looks really fast, but we knew that. Reads very well. Him and Mingo both made more than a few plays in the backfield. Quem was also on first team kickoff.

-Mcgough is the number 2 right now working ahead of Davis.

- The team looks to making a real effort to have an effective screen game. Worked on it a lot. I thought it was nice to see. Any other questions I could answer but that’s all off the top of my head.

Jville

Reaction score
Thanks for responding to the "truehawksfan" request. This out of townee appreciates locals who share 1st hand impressions! Great news to hear they have already started on developing a screen game. :2thumbs:

I presume "Watching Training Camp Live" #3 begins at 10:00 am this morning >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/video/live-video-player[/urltargetblank] <<< Disclaimer: " Availability and time subject to change."

OP
OP
T

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Thanks!!!!

-Vannett. We haven't heard a thing about TEs other then Dickson hurt so good to hear Vannett is showing up.
-Prosise. All I've heard is Carson looks good, so glad to hear Prosise is not only healthy, but looking good too.
-Screen game. That's good too.
-Moore. Do you know if he's lining up against the ones?

-Cover 3 or Tampa 2. Tedric ran a 4.6 forty, so many questioned his ability to provide the same sideline to sideline coverage that ET has. Do you know if PC's including Tampa 2 schemes based on personnel?

-RBs. PC said they moved RBs everywhere during minicamp so did you see Penny or Prosise line up in the slot or go into motion-Kinda like an H-Back?

pcbball12

Reaction score
truehawksfan":laos3zfe said:
Thanks!!!!

-Vannett. We haven't heard a thing about TEs other then Dickson hurt so good to hear Vannett is showing up.
-Prosise. All I've heard is Carson looks good, so glad to hear Prosise is not only healthy, but looking good too.
-Screen game. That's good too.
-Moore. Do you know if he's lining up against the ones?

-Cover 3 or Tampa 2. Tedric ran a 4.6 forty, so many questioned his ability to provide the same sideline to sideline coverage that ET has. Do you know if PC's including Tampa 2 schemes based on personnel?

-RBs. PC said they moved RBs everywhere during minicamp so did you see Penny or Prosise line up in the slot or go into motion-Kinda like an H-Back?
Moore lined up against 1’s and 2’s. He had reps with all 3 QBs. They rotated the WR a lot. It looked like same cover 3 scheme, but I did see them run some cover 2 here or there. Tedric looked plenty fast, and looks thick too. He breaks on the ball really well and just has really good instincts.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good stuff pcbball12! Thank you for the 12 Intel!

hawknation2018

Reaction score
pcbball12":2dl3j2rr said:
I attended day 2. I’ll lost my observations below. Some are beating the same drum we’ve already heard.

-David Moore looks like an emerging star. Always open. Smooth route running, explosive, and goes up and gets the ball. Might end up being our 2nd best receiver.

-All of the RB’s looked really good...including Prosise. They can all catch and help out in the passing game.

-Vannett looked really good. Wouldn’t sleep on him being the guy at TE in the passing game.

-Russ looks as sharp as I’ve seen him. Ball out quick, tons of zip, moving really well.

-Hard to judge OL/DL in non padded practices, but UDFA DL Eddy Wilson stood out to me. Huge guy, really strong with a good base. Just looks like he’s gonna be a player.

-Tedric is a player. Breaks on the ball really well. Delano looked good too...smooth. Tre Flowers looked really good at RCB to me. Good jam and his length is so apparent. Was able to turn and run well too. Quil looks like he’s taken the next step, he looks like he has the kick step perfected...he just looks really good.

-Quem looks really fast, but we knew that. Reads very well. Him and Mingo both made more than a few plays in the backfield. Quem was also on first team kickoff.

-Mcgough is the number 2 right now working ahead of Davis.

- The team looks to making a real effort to have an effective screen game. Worked on it a lot. I thought it was nice to see. Any other questions I could answer but that’s all off the top of my head.

Sweeeeet. Thank you!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Vetamur has put together some pretty thorough write-ups of Day 1 and Day 2 over at our Podcast's website. He echos a lot of pcbball12's thoughts. Day 3 coming soon, I imagine.

G-Ache

Reaction score
Just got back from day 3.

Didn't have the greatest vantage point but watching RBs and LBs in pass pro on the other side of OL drills. Penny looked good the few times I caught his turn. Shaquem burned right past his guy a couple times. I believe once was Fowler the other prosise.

The spin on Dickson's punts is just beautiful.

Flowers looks like he might be even taller than 6'3"

Vannett looks like he's having a blast out there.