Cowboys ranked ahead of the Seahawks in Power Rankings.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Personally, I hope we don't meet them in the playoffs. They are a tougher out for us than the Falcons and Vikings although I think the Vikings are a better team.
Assuming we make the playoffs of course.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I don't see the problem.

They are 5-1

We are 4-1

They just won at Lambeau Field. We won at home.

They won comfortably as an underdog this weekend, we barely won as a TD favorite.

I say give it to the Cowboys.

I could really care less about power rankings.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I like where the Cowboys are right now, they are playing as good as anyone in the league.

Hopefully, come play off, they will have had their peak and their play has fallen off.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":zpvdlokx said:
I don't see the problem.

They are 5-1

We are 4-1

They just won at Lambeau Field. We won at home.

They won comfortably as an underdog this weekend, we barely won as a TD favorite.

I say give it to the Cowboys.

I could really care less about power rankings.

Logic and reason have no place on this board when it comes to complaining about the media bias towards the Hawks that doesn't exist.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Vikes45":3aqa4ruy said:
What a joke. Fricking Cowboy love. They are going to crash and burn yet this season.

Cowboys #3, Seahawks #4.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...nkings-week-7-cowboys-soaring-afc-north-falls

Ummmm, they have the #2 rushing offense in the NFL, a quarterback that doesn't turn the ball over, and a defense that has played much better than most assumed they would to start the year. They are 5-1, on a five game winning streak, and their only loss was by one point. I'd say their ranking is completely justified.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Yeah I am perfectly fine with this. The only thing I care about is home field advantage in the playoffs. Other than that the rankings can be whatever people want...

OP
OP
Vikes45

Vikes45

Reaction score
You guys are way more level headed than me. I just hate the Cowboys 24/7 and wish ill will upon them.

The media loves them more than the Packers.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Vikes45":2m3p2q68 said:
You guys are way more level headed than me. I just hate the Cowboys 24/7 and wish ill will upon them.

The media loves them more than the Packers.

ESPN has us over the Cowboys.........arguably THE biggest sports "media" outlet there is.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1781 ... e-seahawks

I know everyone thinks the media hates us, but it's simply not true. Btw, if you asked all of us long time Hawk fans even 15-20 years ago if we'd take the amount of media attention, positive and negative that this team generates on a daily basis because of how good it is and how many outspoken players and coaches are on the team? We'd take it. all...............day.......................every................day.

Rat

Reaction score
I don't think anyone believes that the Cowboys are better than the Seahawks, but they have had the better season so far.

harryjohnson

Reaction score
Rat":hvt7x6wd said:
I don't think anyone believes that the Cowboys are better than the Seahawks, but they have had the better season so far.

Ever been to Dallas?

hawker84

Reaction score
Natethegreat":ghhxcko0 said:
Personally, I hope we don't meet them in the playoffs. They are a tougher out for us than the Falcons and Vikings although I think the Vikings are a better team.
Assuming we make the playoffs of course.

See I'm opposite this position, I would want to face them before the other two, their offense is not as good as ATL, their defense is nowhere near as good as Vikings, I think our O is just as good if not better (potentially), and our D is bar none best in the biz. I say bring on them cowpokes.... Cowboy tears are delicious.

As far as them being ranked above us, I think the team performs better when the boys feel they have something to prove.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Rat":1z165qde said:

Idk, I think it's closer than you think.

Other than the Vikings the Cowboys have been playing as well as we have in the NFC.

Luckily Jerry Jones is in charge. So once Romo comes back the Cowboys will lose, have massive locker room fights over who should start and implode with the force of 1,000 dying suns like they do every year.

hawker84

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3gos2jyb said:
Rat":3gos2jyb said:

Other than the Vikings the Cowboys have been playing as well as we have in the NFC.

Luckily Jerry Jones is in charge. So once Romo comes back the Cowboys will lose, have massive locker room fights over who should start and implode with the force of 1,000 dying suns like they do every year.

thought it was already reported, Dak will be the permanent starter?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawker84":xm1ap4w5 said:
Sgt. Largent":xm1ap4w5 said:
Rat":xm1ap4w5 said:

thought it was already reported, Dak will be the permanent starter?

Jone's has backed off his "Romo's starting when he's back" the last couple weeks. But I haven't read anything that he's said Prescott is for sure the starter going forward.

IMO he's crazy if he puts Romo back in. Why? Prescott is the perfect compliment to their power run game with Elliott. Much like Beast Mode and Russell played off each other in our power run game........and with that line? Damn, that's a scary ass offense right now.

12thbrah

Reaction score
We talking about week 6 rankings? LMAO. No one should be butthurt over this. The Cowboys are a paper tiger.

Rat

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3gfdup6f said:
Rat":3gfdup6f said:

I'm not saying it isn't close. Both teams have been impressive, especially in October, but when you factor in how ordinary the Seahawks looked in September, I think there's a legitimate argument that the Cowboys have had the better season, although I definitely wouldn't pick them to win a head-to-head matchup with us.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I have no problem with that. The Cowboys are for real. In fact, Seattle may be the 4th best team in the NFC right now. The playoffs this year are going to be tough, so I really hope we at least get a bye.

New England should cruise through the AFC.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Rat":sdvfl1gm said:
Sgt. Largent":sdvfl1gm said:
Rat":sdvfl1gm said:

I'm not saying it isn't close. Both teams have been impressive, especially in October, but when you factor in how ordinary the Seahawks looked in September, I think there's a legitimate argument that the Cowboys have had the better season, although I definitely wouldn't pick them to win a head-to-head matchup with us.

Your statements are confusing.

If you think the Cowboys have had a better season, why aren't they better than us right now?