NFL.com Week 4 Power Rankings

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score

LPR

SHPR

While I know it's all silliness and projection, we did earn some respect...

Thing I wanna know, is how exactly, are the Lions, who we beat, in THEIR HOUSE, ranked above us?

I mean in any real world scenario, we hold the tiebreaker!

Oh well, just another reason for us to keep impressing.

IDC what anyone thinks, I believe our D, took a real step forward. No, we aren't a top D yet, but we are improving...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think it's because of how banged up we are at the moment. Otherwise we are clearly above the Lions (or should be). If we were healthy, I would put us around #5. Nice to be recognized as Top 10 as we clearly are a Top 10 team.

As for the D, it was a fantastic outing but the Giants OL was as banged up as ours so I temper my enthusiasm on our pass rush slightly there, but absolutely trending up and games like this can give a young defense tremendous confidence moving forward.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
...As for the D, it was a fantastic outing but the Giants OL was as banged up as ours so I temper my enthusiasm on our pass rush slightly there, but absolutely trending up and games like this can give a young defense tremendous confidence moving forward.

This speaks well of our depth on the O-line, then. Our banged-up line (yes, with TE help at times) kept even their blitzing schemes in check. I'm sure Geno wishes he had a couple of the batted/tipped balls back, especially the one K. Thibodeaux almost caught with a chance to return to the house.

If our offense were to be a bit more consistent, I'd put us over the Lions. Right now, we're winning games; I'd still like to see a couple more 75-80 yard drives eating up 5-7 minutes of clock and ending in a TD.

9th is better than where we started this year, and the trend is upwards. That's worth celebrating.

Rat

Reaction score
The only loss the Lions have is to a team that beat the Lions. They're deserving of our respect until they prove otherwise.

renofox

Reaction score
I'll try top 10

Niners
Eagles
Chiefs
Bills
Dolphins

Cowboys
Lions
Seahawks
Ravens
 Bucaneers

Puts Seahawks at 8, now I'll look at link.

Pretty close to NFL top 10. They have the Eagles lower and Cowboys higher, and flipped us with the Ravens, but fair enough.

Mick063

Reaction score
Odds makers always give the home team an automatic three points.

Similarly, power rankings always give big market/East Coast teams a +1. It is built in and has to do with profitability and clicks. So actually, the Seahawks rank 7 or 8 in this poll if you use the appropriate correction factor.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
This speaks well of our depth on the O-line, then. Our banged-up line (yes, with TE help at times) kept even their blitzing schemes in check. I'm sure Geno wishes he had a couple of the batted/tipped balls back, especially the one K. Thibodeaux almost caught with a chance to return to the house.

If our offense were to be a bit more consistent, I'd put us over the Lions. Right now, we're winning games; I'd still like to see a couple more 75-80 yard drives eating up 5-7 minutes of clock and ending in a TD.

9th is better than where we started this year, and the trend is upwards. That's worth celebrating.
He probably wants the one he caught and got his leg tweaked on back. Hopefully he learns to just bat the ball down in that situation next time. Unless it’s urgent, take the L on the play and get back to the grind.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I thought he should have looked downfield and tossed it. I can guarantee Lockett is the type of receiver that licks his chops for these broken play opportunities.

RedAlice

Reaction score

View attachment 60977

View attachment 60976

While I know it's all silliness and projection, we did earn some respect...

Thing I wanna know, is how exactly, are the Lions, who we beat, in THEIR HOUSE, ranked above us?

I mean in any real world scenario, we hold the tiebreaker!

Oh well, just another reason for us to keep impressing.

IDC what anyone thinks, I believe our D, took a real step forward. No, we aren't a top D yet, but we are improving...

Lions are the better team right now.

By your logic, why are Hawks rated over the Rams since we beat you in YOUR HOUSE?

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Lions are the better team right now.

By your logic, why are Hawks rated over the Rams since we beat you in YOUR HOUSE?
Because you got bent over by a really bad Bengal team and we had many injuries week 1 so let’s keep everything in perspective lady. Also it was week 1. The Rams are an 8 win team maybe 9. Hawks are a shoe in for the playoffs