Can you SLEEP?

Gametime

Reaction score
Rob12":e2mtqphd said:
I can't, so won't even try.

Nine hours, ladies and gents.

You are NOT alone! GO Mother Effing HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So eager to put the nonsense and talk to bed and watch the Hawks play their game TODAY! :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If I hear one more media report about how COLD the game will be today I am going to punch something.

With that, off to bed to TRY to get a few hours of sleep...

GOOOO HAWWWWKKSSSS!!!!!!!

Let's go 4-0 baby!!

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Ate 3mg of xanax about 3 hours ago and you see what I'm doing. As bad as I want to eat a few more, I also want to be alive at the time of the coin toss. I also have a giant Costco bottle of vodka on the buffet calling my name, but, it'd be just my luck that one of my girls needs to be rushed to the ER at 4am. It happened before, except it was some very, VERY potent rice crispy "treats" + a xanax or 2. SMH. :34853_doh:
I'm so lucky the doctor didn't call child protective services on me. I was absolutely BLASTED...as I wanted to be. Didn't expect to be sitting in Valley Medical talking to doctors. Make that trying to talk to doctors.

shawnsim

Reaction score
I am still awake at 2:34 am.

Great story wellz, I can totally picture it.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Hawker":1fme3y1q said:
Workin' graveyard. Who needs sleep?!

Worked Graveyard the night before 48. Thought I'd go to sleep, but no. Went to bed at 11 PM that night.

This team is better... Just flat out better than the 2013 squad. We'll see if they can put it all together.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
3:04, gonna finally go to sleep. Six hours, 55 minutes away as I type this. Bring it on, Minnesota. Your green QB and cold temps don't scare anyone.

mort

Reaction score
This team is special, this team is tuning a page. We've had the luxury of an obviously gifted team for a few years. This team is special because we've just scratched the surface and are set up for a long and historic run at redefining special. My goodness what an awesome time to be a 'Hawks fan...
And NO I can't sleep either....

BHawk28

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1yln7z51 said:
Ate 3mg of xanax about 3 hours ago and you see what I'm doing. As bad as I want to eat a few more, I also want to be alive at the time of the coin toss. I also have a giant Costco bottle of vodka on the buffet calling my name, but, it'd be just my luck that one of my girls needs to be rushed to the ER at 4am. It happened before, except it was some very, VERY potent rice crispy "treats" + a xanax or 2. SMH. :34853_doh:
I'm so lucky the doctor didn't call child protective services on me. I was absolutely BLASTED...as I wanted to be. Didn't expect to be sitting in Valley Medical talking to doctors. Make that trying to talk to doctors.
I think I almost died during the GB game last year. Forgot what I was drinking. Was also my grandpa's funeral. I needed that game so bad.

BKK_hawkfan

Reaction score
Hehe, game is on at 1:00 am here in Bangkok. Wife and I took an afternoon nap, and I'm brewing a big pot of ice coffee for the game. (I'm sure some Kaluha will be slipped into it around half time...)

:thirishdrinkers:

mort

Reaction score
BKK_hawkfan":24nxp8fi said:
Hehe, game is on at 1:00 am here in Bangkok. Wife and I took an afternoon nap, and I'm brewing a big pot of ice coffee for the game. (I'm sure some Kaluha will be slipped into it around half time...)

Need to be SUPER LOUD the gane's a long way from Bangkok :thirishdrinkers:

mort

Reaction score
Subzero717":2zbhx0zn said:
No because Seahhawks08 snores louder than me so Im in the hotel lobby on .net. :-(
argh... always compete ... for first to sleep

Largent80

Reaction score
BKK_hawkfan":1gf3qolk said:

Sawadee Khop !!!!!!

Sabaii dee.

Bullmeister

Reaction score
No. Its 11:50pm here.
The game starts at 5am for me.
I am going over to my mates place to watch it so I need to leave at about 4:30am.
We have been friends since primary school and have been following the NFL since our youth.
This will be the most important game between his Vikings and my Seahawks that we have ever watched.

Should be a cracker!

I am really concerned on offense. No starting RBs and no starting TEs :(
Looking forward to a tough fight.

Go Seahawks!

BKK_hawkfan

Reaction score
Largent80":120m88wl said:
Sawadee Khop !!!!!!

Sabaii dee.

Thanks, and lookit you, being polite and getting the gender correct and all !!

And, as a new poster, I should probably say Hi to all the passionate crew here. I'm a long-time lurker, just joined up after leaving Tacoma for an extended vacation in Southeast Asia. We traded in Cool&Damp for Hot&Humid, lol. Luckily, we have a cable tv package that runs all the Seahawks and many of the Mariners games live. GO HAWKS !!!!!!!!!

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Do you know why the cold is getting so much media coverage? Because us not being able to handle it while the Vikes are completely fine in it would be the only way to even make this a close game. Have some confidence, the real test is next week.