Can you SLEEP?

Largent80

Reaction score
BKK_hawkfan":19k2vesc said:
Largent80":19k2vesc said:
Sawadee Khop !!!!!!

Sabaii dee.

Thanks, and lookit you, being polite and getting the gender correct and all !!

And, as a new poster, I should probably say Hi to all the passionate crew here. I'm a long-time lurker, just joined up after leaving Tacoma for an extended vacation in Southeast Asia. We traded in Cool&Damp for Hot&Humid, lol. Luckily, we have a cable tv package that runs all the Seahawks and many of the Mariners games live. GO HAWKS !!!!!!!!!

I used to be known as Mr. Thailand around here from all my excursions over there. Chiang Mai area is one of my favorite places. Welcome aboard.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Slept like a baby.

No, scratch that. I have kids and I know what babies sleep like.

I slept like the mother of a baby who's husband gave her a night away from the kids.

No chemicals either.

We've got this

-bsd

Wartooth

Reaction score
Slept fine...
-10 here this morning.
Going to shovel some snow...
Go Hawks!

Ambrose83

Reaction score
hgwellz12":ipmbhmpl said:
Ate 3mg of xanax about 3 hours ago and you see what I'm doing. As bad as I want to eat a few more, I also want to be alive at the time of the coin toss. I also have a giant Costco bottle of vodka on the buffet calling my name, but, it'd be just my luck that one of my girls needs to be rushed to the ER at 4am. It happened before, except it was some very, VERY potent rice crispy "treats" + a xanax or 2. SMH. :34853_doh:
I'm so lucky the doctor didn't call child protective services on me. I was absolutely BLASTED...as I wanted to be. Didn't expect to be sitting in Valley Medical talking to doctors. Make that trying to talk to doctors.

You must be a fantastic parent

Latest posts