Carroll 'anticipates' Marshawn will be back with team Monday

hawknation2015

Reaction score
RENTON, Wash. -- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll indicated Friday that running back Marshawn Lynch has a good chance of returning to practice Monday as the team prepares for the postseason.

"I have an expectation of that," Carroll said. "Let me say I'm anticipating that."

"The reports that we got, the latest update today is that he's really doing well, and he's done about all he can do at that end of it," Carroll said. "That's great to hear. We'll see what that means in the next couple of days. But he's really tried to get back as soon as possible. He's having the kind of success and the work that's not setting him back. So we're hoping that means he has a chance to get back to us next week."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14482 ... ice-monday

slateman77

Reaction score
That is some damn great news...Just in time for a play off run....Welcome back Beast ....!!!

Polaris

Reaction score
I'm shocked, *shocked* I say.

Seriously though, I always figured that Lynch would be back for the playoffs but probably not before. I held out a shred of a possibility that he might get in the Arizona game, but only to blow the rust off. I'll go one step further. I think that the team and Lynch's trainers already knew almost to the hour when Lynch was getting back for a while now.

irocdave

Reaction score
I trust Lynch. He will be back when it matters most and give everything he has when it matters. If he has enough it will make a huge difference on how far this Hawk team goes in the playoffs. I trust him.