Hawks Revenge Tour

DTAG15

Reaction score
I can see it now....We end this season with victories over St. Louis, Arizona, Green Bay, Carolina, Arizona (again), and beat the Cincinnati in the Super Bowl. Is this even a possibility? If so the NFL couldn't have scripted it better.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
DTAG15":ndc29jfy said:
I can see it now....We end this season with victories over St. Louis, Arizona, Green Bay, Carolina, Arizona (again), and beat the Cincinnati in the Super Bowl. Is this even a possibility? If so the NFL couldn't have scripted it better.

Now that would be entertaining to see play out.

Russell4Prez

Reaction score
DTAG15":1jvo46z3 said:

Now, THAT would be awesome!

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
That would be amazing.

BTW, great first post, welcome to the Net.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2jhuquhn said:
New England would be bigger revenge than the Bengals.

Yeah who cares about Dalton and the Bengals. I want revenge on Brady and the Pats.

OP
OP
D

DTAG15

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Beating New England is more likely to happen. Andy Dalton is a regular season QB....

Rob12

Reaction score
Sounds great.

I'd want NE in the Super Bowl, though. We're a superior team and would beat the brakes off of them in Santa Clara. That's the match up that I'm holding out hope for. Can you imagine how fired up the Hawks would be to get another crack at them? It would be insane.

irfuben32

Reaction score
Rob12":hjxxx4eo said:
...Can you imagine how fired up the Hawks would be to get another crack at them? It would be insane.

They would need to call it off for safety reasons. Kam might ACTUALLY kill someone.