Is it safe to say Cary Williams will not have his job back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Dumb question I know. Oh I'm also the guy who made a thread calling Wilson a glorified game manager.

nategreat

Reaction score
If I remember right, I think Paul Allen was going to keep him around to do chores @ his house.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
nategreat":39l7bo6k said:
If I remember right, I think Paul Allen was going to keep him around to do chores @ his house.

He always forgets to do the windows though. Leaves them open all day. :stirthepot:

RussB

Reaction score
Why would they let him start? Shead is playing much better then he can and actually keeps up with recievers and deflects passes. Unless shead gets injured he should start the rest of the year.

drdiags

Reaction score
They should cut him to avoid roster issues. He is just there but he could become a destructive voice in the locker room.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
drdiags":38sgbkgt said:
They should cut him to avoid roster issues. He is just there but he could become a destructive voice in the locker room.

Yea, seems like this should be the move. Are salary cap ramifications different if he's cut during the year rather than the offseason?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":15bwohlv said:
drdiags":15bwohlv said:

Yea, seems like this should be the move. Are salary cap ramifications different if he's cut during the year rather than the offseason?

Really makes no sense to cut him since his entire year 1 salary is guaranteed. If Shead went down with an injury we'd have to turn back to him.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lane can play the outside, we still got Burley. He can be active and still not see the field.

hawk45

Reaction score
I think it makes sense to cut him specifically so they do not ever consider putting him back out there due to more injuries.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I trust the coaches to make the right decision on whether he stays the rest of the season but I don't see him starting or playing against unless under dire circumstances. *knocks on wood*

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":3qsrpjhv said:
nategreat":3qsrpjhv said:

He always forgets to do the windows though. Leaves them open all day. :stirthepot:

He also does a poor job of cleaning up after meals as he forgets to cover the leftovers.

jkitsune

Reaction score
hawk45":v7w0l5xx said:
I think it makes sense to cut him specifically so they do not ever consider putting him back out there due to more injuries.

Have to think they might give Pete Hunter a call before running Cary back out there.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
jkitsune":1hqfe31m said:
hawk45":1hqfe31m said:

Have to think they might give Pete Hunter a call before running Cary back out there.
I get this reference (was at that game) and it's very funny man.

drdiags

Reaction score
I wish it had turned out different but you are fooling yourself if you think he is taking this in stride. I just don't see much benefit in keeping him on the roster. Sure, money-wise it doesn't make sense to cut him but I would cut him.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'd be worried that if it is a bitter split one of our playoff opponents or potential super bowl matchup pick him up to see what he knows.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Shead is homegrown LoB and should have been in there from the start. He fits the physical profile, knows the system and has the necessary tude.

Cary Williams was an overpriced band-aid and should have never been brought to town.

Glad to see them come to their senses finally. CW can GTFO ASAP IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.