I think Graham Just Played Last Game Here

seahawksny

Reaction score
I hate to say it.
They took a long time to get him involved in offense. 5 losses later I don't think the experiment worked. Who knows now if he can come back with this injury.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
ya and who takes a guy coming off a catastrophic injury...so trade him for a conditional 7th?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
With that injury we are stuck with him,nobody is going to give us much to trade him.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2wp4jfwv said:
ya and who takes a guy coming off a catastrophic injury...so trade him for a conditional 7th?

Belichik

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the rationale would be to get rid of Graham. Not only are you unloading an effective player just because he didn't put up video game numbers, and throwing your investment down the drain, you're selling at the lowest possible value. It would be asinine.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seahawksny":3tx8vxxa said:
I hate to say it.
They took a long time to get him involved in offense. 5 losses later I don't think the experiment worked. Who knows now if he can come back with this injury.
Naw, when the OC chooses to use him correctly he is fine.
Made a couple of clutch 3rd and long catches today.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1vrlzp03 said:
seahawksny":1vrlzp03 said:
I hate to say it.

I agree, but it took 7,8 games to find that

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
seahawksny":zaieal6d said:
Sports Hernia":zaieal6d said:
seahawksny":zaieal6d said:
I hate to say it.

And whose fault is that? That's the coaching staff not utilizing him. It's not like Jimmy is like, "Hey guys, I'm not feeling it. Give me a couple of games."

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The thing is, patella tendon is one of the most debilitating injuries of the season. We're talking about the recovery period of a severe ACL tear without the likely bounce-back. Think Victor Cruz.

Honestly, Graham may never be the same on a football field.

Reaction score
seahawksny":fuo2p0aq said:
Sports Hernia":fuo2p0aq said:
seahawksny":fuo2p0aq said:
I hate to say it.

See to me that's an injury that helps us next year. We get a majorly talented tightend who has overcome adversity with the team. And our team, more than any other I've ever seen, is built on that.

He will come back next year and he will be awesome. After watching that game I'm fully convinced we will be a force next year big time. If we can get a head of steam up I think we still go all the way.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Ugh, I hope not. Maybe he'll have a good recovery and come back next year and play well. Think positive !

hawk45

Reaction score
I doubt we have seen the last of Graham, but this offense seems to flail around endlessly trying to integrate any big changes. They will be back at ground zero next season with Graham because that is how they roll, they never build on the previous year and hit the ground running. Part of it is OL issues early.
Maybe next year will be different because we got the OL pain out of the way this year? Hope so but watch, we will lose okung (or he will get injured) and we will be adrift again for 8 games.

jkitsune

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":jss389oe said:
The thing is, patella tendon is one of the most debilitating injuries of the season. We're talking about the recovery period of a severe ACL tear without the likely bounce-back. Think Victor Cruz.

I'm going to wait until we have more information before jumping off this cliff with you.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Doubtful. He'll have to come back and prove his health before any team would accept a trade with him worth any value.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":233t6js1 said:
seahawksny":233t6js1 said:
Sports Hernia":233t6js1 said:
seahawksny":233t6js1 said:
I hate to say it.

And whose fault is that? That's the coaching staff not utilizing him. It's not like Jimmy is like, "Hey guys, I'm not feeling it. Give me a couple of games."

Of course it's the coaching staff

Cyrus12

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":253k5tpd said:

that was my first thought as well...each person heals differently...

jkitsune

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1ucdjqxq said:
MontanaHawk05":1ucdjqxq said:

that was my first thought as well...each person heals differently...

Also, not all injuries of the same tendon are identical. We likely won't know until after the surgery how significant this is to his career.

Latest posts