Russell Wilson

nepahawk

Reaction score
I think he has been hit harder and more often, in the last 5 games, than in the previous 3 years.
This last game you could tell a difference from the 1st and 2nd half.
By the 4th quarter he was very impatient and rattled, more than the 1st half. He took a lot of clean hard hits Sunday.
The hits definitely effected his play.
Let's just hope he isn't shell shocked and doesn't carry this over to next week.

I don't think it would hurt his play to release a little pressure. :th2thumbs:

davidonmi

Reaction score
he hasn't come up with the big plays when we needed them most, he used to be automatic in those spots.
I did put a lot of it on Wilson until I saw the gifs laloosh posted in that other thread. I saw about 1-2 guys open in those 7 plays combined.
He needs to be more patient when he does have time to throw, not often but it does happen.
Bevell and the philosophy is a bigger problem though, it worked when the defense was the best in the league, not anymore.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Being more patient 'when he has time' is unrealistic, when pass pro is like a sieve way more often than not. It also requires some confidence that what looks like a clean pocket to begin with will stay that way longer than 1 sec. The OL hasn't given him any reason for such confidence. Further, he was hit cleanly and hard multiple times. Was he not staying put on those occasions? Mind you, this on an every game basis, so every time he pushes the reset button they're nailing him again. Such hair-splitting analysis makes me chuckle.

What I would fault him for at this point is blitz recognition and holding the ball too long. Both are primary concerns given present situation. TJ used to hold the ball as well, so I'd pin some of that on Bev's Pop Warner O.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Underrated possible psychological concern in my opinion. Numerous studies show that a good sex life can dramatically improve your overall quality of life. I can't imagine dating a hard 10 like Ciara and never getting any. All that repressed sexual energy can't be good. Unless Wilson is actually gay and she's just a beard, it has to be affecting him.

evergreen

Reaction score
Stop giving a shit if they're open. Throw it where the defender can't get it. Throw it fast,and throw it early. Throw it long. Stop running around and barely avoiding intentional grounding. Start making magic dude that's why you get the big bucks. Everyone here would rather have the old version of you and not the one on Rolling Stone. Do some push ups run a little have something left in the tank after three quarters. Stop talking about how awesome it is not to have sex with a fox. Can you imagine what the guys think of that? Hmm... Maybe Russell has to grow up a little...

davidonmi

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":22xmm3jj said:
Underrated possible psychological concern in my opinion. Numerous studies show that a good sex life can dramatically improve your overall quality of life. I can't imagine dating a hard 10 like Ciara and never getting any. All that repressed sexual energy can't be good. Unless Wilson is actually gay and she's just a beard, it has to be affecting him.
a lot of people will dismiss this, but I think it's probably true.

seahawksny

Reaction score
The Breh":30czjbjp said:
He needs to trust Graham and throw it up to that 6'6 frame.

Kind of hard to do when D is busting through the line. He can't throw to him if he can't see him

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
evergreen":38zk2xqg said:
Stop giving a shit if they're open. Throw it where the defender can't get it. Throw it fast,and throw it early. Throw it long. Stop running around and barely avoiding intentional grounding. Start making magic dude that's why you get the big bucks. Everyone here would rather have the old version of you and not the one on Rolling Stone. Do some push ups run a little have something left in the tank after three quarters. Stop talking about how awesome it is not to have sex with a fox. Can you imagine what the guys think of that? Hmm... Maybe Russell has to grow up a little...
Wilson did make a claim he was not gonna get some with her. The team probably does think he's gay.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
He need s to quit thinking about it and do it... Nuff said... Something isn't right with him and I think his effort isn't being spent where he always comes out on top... :thirishdrinkers:

Sgt Largent

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":14meflar said:
evergreen":14meflar said:
Wilson did make a claim he was not gonna get some with her. The team probably does think he's gay.

Is this real life? Now your immature or soft or gay if you don't bang a girl based strictly on her appearance and the fact that she'd probably let you? Not only that, but it is most likely the cure for what ails him athletically on the field? :177692:

Absolutely incredible... :oops:

Davidess

Reaction score
RW is playing terribly? you realize hes passing better then he has his whole career right?

2012 stat line-
Att-393
Comp- 252
Comp%- 64.1
Att/G-24.6
YDS- 3,118
AYP- 7.9
YDS/G 194.9
TD 26
INT-10
INT %-2.5
Rating- 100.0

Att-407
Comp-257
Comp %-63.1
Att/G-25.4
YDS- 3,357
AYP- 8.2
YDS/G 209.8
TD-26
INT-9
Rating-101.2

ATT-452
Comp- 285
Comp %- 63.1
Att/G 28.2
YDS- 3,475
AYP 7.7
YDS/G 217.2
TD-20
INT-7
Rating-95.0

2015 (through 5 games)
ATT-150 =480
Comp-106 =339
Comp %-70.7
Att/G-30.0
Yds-1,192 =3814
AYP-7.9
Yds/G-238.4
TD-6 =19
INT-3 =9
Rating-99.1

** '=' means what hes on pace for.
Career highs in comp%, Attempts and completions and Yards.

so please tell me this was sarcasm haha.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Right, because having a girlfriend has so much to do with how someone plays football. Considering he was going thru a divorce and won the Super Bowl.......

Ozzy

Reaction score
I hate these threads. Wilson is playing better than most on the team and if the defense doesn't let QB's have an 85% completion percentage in the 4th quarter of games we wouldn't have this post. He is playing behind a line that is allowing a historical rate of sacks/pressure. They did play better last week and I think this team is ready to roll. Hopefully these threads will die out with the current rough streak.

Latest posts